Friday, May 2

Freedom!!

Salam..

Today marks the day that I've finally finished my exams!!! Hehehe.. Feel so giddy out of a sudden.. LoL.. Anyway, it's quite a relief that it's over, although I do have some regrets regarding the exams, let bygones be bygones, right?

Oh well, Monday next week I'll be starting my industrial training.. =) Am having mixed feeling about that, actually I don't know what to expect. How the culture would be, what is expected of me, what types of work I'll be doing, even down to the clothing I should be wearing..

Haha.. I'm sure a lot of my friends is also feeling the same..


...

On another note, right after the final paper about 10 hours ago, I went straight to the Faculty to settle some problems with my industrial training registration.. Rushed and rushed, but didn't managed to get it settled coz our Timb. Dekan is taking a leave today..

Haih, so I have to settle it next week.. Huhu.. Oh well, thankfully my posting is nearby, so hopefully it won't be too much of a problem.. =)

Then, went straight to Jusco Cheras Selatan for lunch and movie.. Haha.. It's been such a long time since I've seen a movie.. =) Thanks Nad, for keeping me company.. ;-)

We watched :



Hehe.. It was okay, not brilliant, but okay.. =) See for yourself and judge it..


...


I'll be heading to Ipoh tomorrow.. Had to send my grandmum back to her hometown.. Then, rush back to KL and be ready for industrial training.. Wish me luck! And for those who are still not finished with their exam, all the best!


Thanks for reading!!
=)

5 comments:

  1. wah! sakan ye dah habes!
    beta lagi 2 paper lagi neyh!
    takpe2... slasa depan...
    skunk kita enjoy!!!
    laalala!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have one last on Monday. xle enjoy lagi.. hehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cha dh tgk cte tu.. cha ske, sb byk action. tp cm hero die xmnonjol. cm lbey kpada jackie n jetli. action besh la. sbenaye xle nk feel sgt sb ms tu cha dh cuak dh lewat sgt blik. cha g tgk dgn amy. cha xbiase serdang. blik lmbt takut jd pape. nasib baik juz ontime bas ade. pas2 kan kat upm serdang takut sgt xde org. nk dkt kul 10 tau ms tu. cha jln kaki sorg blik kolej. seram.. mcm2 cte hantu dh ade dlm kpala. zikir je.huhu. tp bgus gak sb hrtu cha dh brani dah. but stil xmo blik sorg dah. takut bangat.cha dah dpt feel jd org serdang.hikhik. lehla pasni kte hangout kat daerah irina plak.huhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. kamal --> haha.. aik?!! skang da enjoy?!! mana bley, gi baca buku!! =p ngeh3.. tetiba nak jd diktator pulak.. hehe.. =) serius ni, study rajin2 tau.. supaya x menyesal di kemudian hari.. ;-)

    hilman --> really? good luck hilman, though by this time, I'm sure you've finished them already, as it is TUESDAY today! haha.. guess it's a bit late for the wish, but it's still valid right? ;-) so, GOOD LUCK dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cha --> walaa.. yeke?! ooo, tu la pasai cha letih bangat aritu ms kte b'sms eh? sian cha.. hehe.. dun worry, next time, insya-Allah, I'll drive you over k.. ;-) Cha kn xpenah naik ngan org lagi.. hehe.. da dpt feel jd org serdang? bagusla, ada sebulan stengah lg ni, le praktis.. LoL.. daerahku? apakah?

    ~ngeh3.. tetiba meniru gaya posting miss teddy lak.. mana la cik adik sorg tu, lm da dia xjenguk sini.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?