Wednesday, May 28

Life Goes On...

Salam..

I have been procrastinating for more than 1 week! Haha.. No posts, I didn't reply my FS comments or messages, haven't opened facebook for almost 2 weeks, YM invisible, and the only thing I check while online-ing is my email n Google Reader.. So, it's about time for a new post ait?

Still, haven't quite the drive to write too much, just that last week my uncle and his family came from Perak and the next day we all went to another uncle of mine's house for his son's wedding ceremony.. Didn't snap much, but I like this pic :


My cousin.. So manja la dis boy, and yet so bright! =)


Then, since yesterday, the trainees had to undergo our Kursus Induksi for two days.. Hehe.. We even went to the reactor today.. Haha.. But didn't snap anything, coz it's prohibited.. But will post more about it later, right now I'm off for a movie! Later k.. But before I go, this is what Dilla made for me during one of the slots :

A paper crane, but in this case, a tissue crane! LoL..


Thanks for reading!
=)

2 comments:

  1. huhu busy ek.. sian...
    aku nak suh je ko komen STIAP POST yang ko tertinggal...
    tapi sbb ko busy
    tak pe lah...
    (dengan nada sayu teramat!)

    huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam.

    reminds me of Prison Break. Its the paper crane (tissue lol!).

    =)

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?