Wednesday, April 23

Reflections...

Salam..

Final exams has already started, so really want to apologize for any wrongdoings or anything lah.. Hehe.. And with the study program, and revisions and all, I have to say, this blog will be on HIATUS for a week or two.. That means, no updates, and no pleasure-online-ing for me for this week and the week afterwards. My timetable :

  1. 25th of April = Bioreactor exam
  2. 28th of April = Mechanical Design exam
  3. 30th of April = Utilities Design exam
  4. 2nd of May = Bioseparations Design

Haha.. Still a lot to cover, questions to answer, discussions to prepare for and lecturers to meet.. LoL.. Wish me luck yea..

And I am really thankful because my Dad came back safely.. He went hunting on Friday, but only managed to get home on Monday. Didn't bring his meds, any clothes of even daily necessities.. Aiyaa, my mom and I were VERY VERY worried... I didn't have the heart to study, and those were the longest days of my life. Nevertheless, he did came back, and I was SO very happy, and I know I stretched my face with my smile.. And thanks to my friends who were there for me, luv you all!!

PS : Kamal, if you remember, that is why I asked you about 'that' place.. =)


Thanks for reading!
=)

4 comments:

  1. salam.
    mine on 25, 2, 5

    lalala.. gud luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oho... pasal tuh ke...
    cuak gak...

    mine 28,29,30, 6,8

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hilman --> hehe.. GOOD LUCK to u too!!

    kamal --> hehe.. cuak kn? ak da agak da, ko mesti pelik bc soklan ak tuh.. haha..

    Anyway, sorry to all readers, da lm xdapat online.. Actually bukan xdpt, tp xnak online, sbb takut terlebih.. haha.. sbb tu, komen pun ~0, komen korg kat cni pun lmbat balas.. hehe.. sori sgt2..

    =)

    GOOD LUCK pd semua k!! All the best in the upcoming exams, and may all the previous papers give us a GREAT result! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck xzam...2nd mei da abes ker? bestnya!!

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?