Sunday, May 11

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Salam..

It's Mother's Day today!! Haha.. Happy Mother's Day mom! =) Me and my dad cooked dinner just now and mom just had to sit and eat. LoL.. Sorry, didn't take any pictures though, I was rushing here and there doing the vege and drinks. My dad made the steaks, while I'm in charge of the potato (as d complement to the steak), vegetable (had broccoli btw), mushroom soup and the gravy.. Haha.. Managed to finish everything under 1 and a half hours..

And now, I'm full up. Hehe.. And judging through my mom's wide smile, I know she's happy.


Picture taken at a wedding ceremony of my dad's ex-employee (who also happens to be my mom's friend)..

Anyway, had a really full day today.. Went to ITEX at KLCC Convention Centre (didn't manage to find mr hilman though...), bought a few books, a late lunch and rushes back to prepare d dinner. Will post bout ITEX later k, I'm off to rest for a bit and be ready for tomorrow.. There's a LOT to tell, and I'm glad to say I gain a lot from that visit. Still, let's save it for later yea...

And, as always, thanks for reading!
=)

5 comments:

  1. hey.. tak jumpe ye? huhu.. hari jumaat eh pegi? ke hari sabtu? jumaat sy pergi MetalTech, another exhibition kat PWTC. sabtu ada hal lain sket, p lambat. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ala sweetnya masak kan tok mak...errm..sporting arr ur dad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. berkata di dalam hati "tah sedap tah tidak makanan yang irina masak tuh!"

    eheh! tertaip pulak! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hilman --> hehe.. sbnrnya pegi ari ahad.. nak gi sabtu, tp kena gi wedding ceremony tu pulak.. so, walaupun gi last day, jdla, asalkan dapat pegi.. sian terjumpa lecturer lg.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. tru --> hehe.. tenkiu2.. cane LI?? ok? all d best k.. hehe..

    kamal --> ek eleh, ko xpenah rs ak masak lg kn?? haa, jgn diragui kehebatan ku!!! *sweatdrop* hehe.. oops, terangkat bakul lak.. hehe.. xpe2, sedap x sedap lain kira, yg penting, it's the thought that counts kan??

    :D

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?