Monday, May 5

First Day Jitters...

Salam..

Just came back from my first day of industrial training.. Haha.. It's been quite hectic, and informative, but it was not bad for a start. Had briefing, both at the HQ and from my supervisor.. For those who didn't know, I am going for my industrial training at Nuclear Agency Malaysia.. =)

Nuclear?!!

Haha.. I know what comes to your mind, people.. But sometimes, we just don't realize how close it is to us in our life. Just for the record, I won't handle things involving radiation, only prepare samples that we are going to irradiate..

=)

Well, one thing that I like is that I'm going to be involved in a research. My project deals with antioxidants and honey and durian and manuka and yada, yada, yada.. LoL.. I'll be specific next time so be sure to come back yea.. =p


Things on my desk.. Notice the file? That's what our supervisor gave us for additional information.. LoL.. And the yellow thingie? Sure looks familiar ait? =p


Anyway, me and my partner have a lab to ourselves.. This afternoon we (well, actually me) poked around and played with the equipments.. Hehe.. We'll start the experiment tomorrow.. It surely will be quite a handful, after all, we'll have to handle a LOT of samples and do the testing, still, hope I'll have sufficient time and the drive to complete it all..


The lab we reside in.. =)


Oh well, it's quite a shame that I have a different supervisor than Dilla n Wan, still, I just view this in a positive light. After all, we won't always got what we wanted, right? So, hopefully, me n Raqib (my partner) will get along well. And it's quite a coincidence coz he's a coursemate of my bestfwen Cha at Bintulu.. Hehe.. We'll just wait and see, right?



Me and Wan during our lunch break.. =)


Wish me luck, guys!
And thanks for reading..
=)

7 comments:

  1. beshye irina... hmm actualy cha agak sdey xdpt lab. sbenaye rs nk nangis tp bt2 hepi.hehe. bt btul2 ye irina..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah nuklear eh?
    irina... mybe i'll need contact number of company utk sem depan ek... nak mintak untuk tempat LI nanti...
    btw, aku nak tau semua pengalaman ko LI, nanti aku tak lah kaget kan,.. nanti kita leh la jumpa ke hapa eh...
    *note - not a date... professional* huhu
    btw, bagus gak ko tak dapat superviser ngn wan... ish kowang nih tak berenggang langsong! kim salam kat dia!
    erm.. pe lagi ek..
    satu pape rlagi!!! yosh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cha --> dear, jgn sedih2 ye.. mungkin ada hikmah di sebalik semua tu.. dun think too much about it, ok.. see you soon!! hehe.. miss u! tell me all about your LI k, xpuas sembang gne sms ng YM je.. LoL.. Nanti kte out sm2 tau.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kamal --> contact number? no problem, ble2 pun boleh.. haha.. psl *note - not a date... professional* tu, ko nih, biasa la.. ak kn senantiasa profesional. Lol.. nanti kte lwn terminology engineering ngan dak2 medic (read : mena ngan papik) lg k.. haha.. lm da xjumpa korg.. =) ktorg x berenggang lgsg? hehe.. jgn jelezz.. haha.. neway, GOOD LUCK for d last paper k..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rina..hope sonok 'keje' kat sane..sound interesting!Time ni lah nak jadi orang dewase..so wat keje pon nanti akan gune pemikiran yg dewase..

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah bes nyer tempat tu...
    huhu lagi wat pasal madu..
    nanti nak la tanya beberapa soalan pasal madu tu..

    keje elok2....
    jgn ponteng tido plak...lol

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?