Saturday, March 1

Tagged : Part I

Salam..

I'm tagged again!! As I'm in a hurry, just do a quick one, ok.. This is from Pat and Sam :


Basics-

Name: Irina Harun

Age: 21

Location: Kajang


Favourites-

Store: I go *into* any stores.. Buy things from it? Well, it depends on a lot of factors. First and foremost, $$$$$$$!!!

Designers: Depends on my balance on my account.. But I love Hush Puppies!! =)

Places to go shopping: Jusco, The Mines, Mid Valley, etc.. I love window shopping though.

Brand Names: I think I've mentioned it.. =p

Colour to wear: Blue, black, brown.. I wear yellow n pink (or red) too!! To sum it all, anything goes... ;-)

Items of clothing you own: A lot!!! Hehe.. But I always wear 'baju kurung' to class.. Hee..

Type of Jeans: Straight cut.

Type of tops: Embroidered blouse

Type of shoes: Sandals, flats..

Clothing on opposite sex: Depends on the occasion.

Type of accessories: I love wearing bracelets!! Expecially the ones with beads and stones..


Misc-

What would you never get caught dead in? Well, anything can happen, but if I have to name one, would be leather dress.. =p

How many clothes in your wardrobe? Like I said before, a lot!!

What was the last item of clothing you bought? A blouse at Kelantan.. =)

If you owned your own fashion label, what would it be called? E i Y N

Which celeb's style would you love to steal? Hmm... Can I *not* answer this one??

Do you follow trends? It depends on what type of trends..

What's 'in' in your area right now? Black eyeshadow

What colour is a NO for you? None I guess..

Short skirts or long skirts: Long

Jeans or corduroys : Jeans

Hats or sunglasses: Sunglasses. I don’t have a hat.. =p

Tight or baggy jeans: =.=

Bright colours or dark colours: Depends on my mood..

Skinny belts or wide belts: =.=


Right Now-

Wearing: White shirt

In your bag: Ethics note from this morning, compact powder, lip balm, pencil box, magazine, and my laptop charger..

Saving up for: Right now?? Hmm.. A car? Nope, guess I just like saving up money.. "Sediakan payung sebelum hujan," right??

Wishing that you own: A blue Peugeot 407

Favourite top: Hmm.. I like most of 'em, but the one that is reddish + orangish is my fav..

Favourite jeans: Have been a long time since I last wore one.. Hehe.. A month?

Favourite shoes: My Scorpion black shoes.. It's so comfy!

Favourite dress: =.=

Favourite belt: =.=

Favourite hat: =.=

Favourite piece of underwear: =.=



I'll add summore later k..

2 comments:

  1. a tagged cannot be considered as an entry!

    sekian, terima kasih!

    huhuhu

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?