Sunday, March 16

Busy, Busy, Busy

Salam..


BUSY, BUSY, BUSY

Sometimes, I got tired of saying the same thing, over and over again.. I'm busy.. How many times have I wrote that word? In my posts, there's always 'that' word present, and I know it's not always an excuse. Nevertheless, I still want to say it,

Everyone, sorry for the lack of updates here, and comments at your respective blogs.. I've been busy this week.. =)

Haha.. Can't resist, really..

Anyway, just a quick one actually.. I still have to do my quiz (there's 2 in fact), and submit it tomorrow, projects that I haven't started yet, english extra works that I've neglected, and friends I haven't messaged to ask for their numbers..

Huh? Messaged?

Well, just in case you didn't know, I've lost my phone last Tuesday.. Very careless of me, and very inconsiderate of the person who took it.. But still, life must go on.. I bought a new phone, using up the last of my $$$ in my bank account (waaaaa....) and now am a proud owner of a Sony Ericsson K320i phone.. =) It's quite cheap (after all, I am on a extra-tight budget, right?), but still, I'm satisfied with it.
Hehe.. Well, that's all for now.. Thanks for reading yea..
=)

6 comments:

  1. benci lawat blog ini...
    asik perkataan yang sama je...
    busy busy busy!

    hahahahah

    well, sori 4 ur loss...
    i gave u my number back rite!

    gud luck in everything u do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. alaaaa.. sedihnya ilang fon..
    at least dpt yg baru kan?
    bz jgn tak bz..

    ReplyDelete
  3. adeh..sian hp ilang...
    per kes ilang2 soma kat ukm nih?
    hahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  4. take care lady.. sorry about your hp..

    ReplyDelete
  5. kamal --> hehe.. jgn la buhsan2.. =p lain kali ak tambah busy tu 3x k! LoL..

    yanz --> hehe.. ah, sy pun pikir camtu gak.. =)

    tru --> hehe.. kes hilang barang kat ukm?? hehe.. betul tu.. ada musim2 dia agaknya..

    bongkersz --> hehe.. thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rina,
    hehe, makin sebut, makin akan bz jadinye...

    Ilang harte yang berharge memang sakit but ade gak hikmahnye..dapat beli yang baru!!

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?