Sunday, March 30

The Busiest Week Eva!! Is It Really The End?!

Salam..

Sorry you guys.. It's been a LONG time since I last updated.. Yesterday I opened Google Reader, and there were 100 new posts that I haven't read!! Woah!! Some of you got really active yea... LoL.. Last week has been hectic, and I'm proud to say I managed to refrain myself from going online just for fun for one whole week! Usually, I went online to read blogs, emails n YM for about 2 hours minimum daily. Anyway, it's not that my "busy, busy, busy" mood is over, but at least some burden has been lifted. Wanna know how my week went? And if someone noticed that what I went through is a bit like his, well, coincidence do happen, my friend... =p

Monday
Woke up with constant sneezing n starry eyes.. *.* Started my part for the integrated project.. Hehe.. It's not that I wanted to start late, and in fact, I did part of it first, but got stuck coz I did some part of the calculation wrong.. Huhu.. Gotta recalculate.. During English class, I had a case of identity crisis coz Mdm called me Ilyana, everytime.. But, she kinda looked 'through' me, so I thought she meant the girl behind me (which, coincidentally, her name is Ina). That is, until after the demonstration part of our meeting (in front of the class, so kelakar coz everyone is watching... haha..) where she called me Ilyana again n d whole class laughed and corrected her.. And here I thought she confused Ilyana with someone else. Lol.. And pointed out by Mdm to be a group leader for the evaluation part.. Man, gotta organize meeting(s) ASAP..

Tuesday
Woke up with pounding heads and runny nose.. Aiyaa.. It's such a hassle when you have to deal with a flu at one time you're so very busy. And my mom's interview is that day, and so many things happen at once. Got project discussion and I volunteered to combine all the parts.. Met with Ethics group for updates.. Being told that we had a problem coz 2 members did the same part.. Huhu.. Nevertheless, it fot sorted out dy, so soon we'll just have to prepare for the presentation...

Wednesday
My flu got 'upgraded' to a full-force fever.. Ugh.. Demam n selsema, the 'best' combination ever.. Still doing the calculation plus drawing using AUTOCAD which I've totally forgotten how to use.. So, with a box of Kleenex as my constant companion, I went on, clicking here and there to draw that vessel.. Haha..

Thursday
Cannot 'tahan', so had to went to the doctor.. At PK.. With so limited time to finish my part n do the template using Excel, thankfully the meeting went smoothly.. Had English class from 5 - 7, and practiced for the evaluation next week, but practice here meant laughing along with some quick brainstorming with my groupmates.. Decided to have another meeting to practice coz the evaluation is on Monday. Then, discuss with English project's group mates to settle the executive summary, decided to complete it Saturday.

Friday
Went for the industrial visit at CCM Fertilizers, Shah Alam.. Due to some miscommunication about the time, only 14 out of 24 went.. We all 'kalah' to 2nd year juniors coz all of them went.. LoL.. Came back at 2, had a quick lunch and try to finish typing my part of the project. Had a meeting at 3 till 5, decided to practice for evaluation on Sunday.

Saturday
Discussion for English, and decide to cancel the Sunday practice.. Postphoned to Monday, 11 - 12.30.. =)
Finished AUTOCAD
Finished English Executive Summary
Finished Mechanical Design of the Bioreactor
Finished combining all the parts from my project group
Finished combining the templates for Utilities Design

Sunday
Finished the minor details and went for printing (my printer ink is dry... *sob*). Photostated for each of the lecturer, all in all, my Integrated Project titled "Production of Cephalosporin C by Cephalosporium sp.", which is 115 pages long is officially DONE!!!

YAY!!


My AutoCad drawing.. Copyright tau!!


I'm so very happy, and relieved! But it's not over (walaa, kinda reminds me of Daugthry's It's Not Over pulak...).. My list for this coming week :
  1. Monday - class ( 10 to 11 ), practice for English evaluation (11 - 12.30), THE evaluation (12.30 - 1.00), submit INTEGRATED PROJECT!!!
  2. Tuesday - Still not sure whether to submit the Ethics project on this day of during the presentation.. =( But, gotta make sure tomorrow! ;-)
  3. Thursday - Submit my English project, along with a presentation (our lecturer calls it conferencing though.. ;-) )
  4. Friday - INTEGRATED PROJECT PRESENTATION... Wah, so nervous la.. Haven't done the Powerpoint yet.. Haha.. Who will be the 'lucky' ones???

Oh well, gotta go.. Will add some more posts soon.. =) And wish me luck ok.. And to all others who are also very busy-busy-busy, GAMBATTE!!!

And, before I forget, some pictures from the trip to S.Alam, I 'curi' from Patt :



Abid, Patt n me! (l - r)

With Syafa n Abid


Thanks for reading! And to Patt, thanks for the pictures!! Jangan marah k..
=)

6 comments:

  1. rina..
    waa... JELES bangat tgk gmbr korang kt ccm.. ha'a mmg bz bangat minggu ni. org mmg xckup tdo.. hjung minggu ni pon habiskan mase dgn BERFAEDAH :) hehe bangga sebut nih..
    tapi sedih gak bout something on d pBL.. nnt orang cte eh.. xle cte kt public neh ;) lame dah tak hangout, duduk2 dgn rina.. mizz u... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaaaaaaaa u really super-duper bz than me laa.. gittew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea, it was one hell of a week! glad it's over, not.there's final to go. hehehe..i guess, we will never be totally free from now own. after this is final..then LI, then 4th year projects, then thesis..then job application, then HELLO WORLD! haha..thingking bout it pon dh buat rse sesak. =P

    wan-ika: i think i know whts going on. i think you should try to reflect it on yourself of whts going on and set your priorities straight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw, irina. ape ni curi2 pics??? copyright neh..hehehe. kidding, i dont mind la.go ahead but at least wht you should do is rub off the "patt-irmina.pix"...so kantoi la its from my page. hahahah..=P

    ReplyDelete
  5. wan ika --> hehe.. nak panggil wan ika jugak la.. lol.. pegi ccm? hehe.. best2, cuma kelakar sbb xramai senior yg pegi.. tp ktorg duduk satu bas.. mmg conquer abis la.. haha..

    yanz --> hehe.. super duper triper busy.. hehe.. skang pun bz gak sbnrnya, tp buat xtau.. haha.. xdela, actually this week byk presentation.. so, kena ready.. =) how's the move? yanz keje sampai bulan ni je kn? =)

    patt --> haha.. kantoi ke?? xdela, saje je biarkan.. 1 reason, malas nak tukar.. 2nd reason, saje je.. LoL.. korg da siap powerpoint eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. aku tau ko busy... tapi takyah la mulakan entri nih dngn ckp ko demam selsema gak.. pastu format entry yang mmg nampak sgt plagiat!! ketara sangat!!!
    hahaha

    itu adalah komen aku mggu lps... sbb msa tuh, aku punya lah busy, baca entri nih waktu pagi... tapi smpat komen waktu tgh mlam... tapi, tak masuk lak.. adeh!

    utk tak mensiakan jawatan beta sebagai pengkomen entri, beta komen balik entri ini, walaupun plagiat!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?