Wednesday, March 5

3rd / 5


Salam..

After previous posts regarding tags, I think it's due time to add a *real* post to this blog of mine.. And thanks to hilman and kamal who jointly agrees that "tag is not an update!!", I feel compelled to write the 3rd/5 post.

3rd/5?

Well, this is already 5th of March, and basically, this post is the 3rd post this month, so it figures.. =) Anyway, I know, I know, I've promised to add something about my *Shades of Happiness", but this time right now, the materials are not prepared yet.. Hehe.. Just like I said in my "Chef of February" entry, the things I cooked up, would only be deemed worthy to be eaten in due time, so patience, my friends, is a virtue that I ask..

=)

Oh well, I think I'm rambling up there.. Forgive me if there's some confusion or anything.. It's totally unintended.. ;-) But what I'm really going to blog about today is mostly about the updates in my life this past few weeks..

A lot of things happened, as usual (after all, I'm convinced that everybody would always be facing different sorts of things and events everyday in their life) and we are now, officially entering the exponential phase of our semester life.

Exponential phase?

Well, in a nutshell, exponential phase is a phase where, if you're talking about growth mechanism of microorganisms (hehe.. I know this is bio field, and some loathe this while others lurve it, but please bear with me, ok), the microbes is having it's most accelerated growth. They eat quickly, they digest it quickly, they multiply rapidly, and a lot of products is being formed in this phase..

This is analogous to what I'm facing right now, only that the eating part is more about 'eating' all the knowledge and digesting it inside my brain to be stored and assessed later, while at the same time, multitasking between assignments, labs, projects and industrial training while having midsemester exams in the course of two weeks..

So, forgive me for not visiting other blogs yea.. Hehe.. Have been soaking up info from books and memorizing and studying and having exams, my head feels like it's going to explode! Haha.. But, it feels good though, coz for me, by being busy, it pushes me to do better and try to fit a lot of things in a short time frame.

=)

Pressure = Hard work = Success???

I certainly hope so!

Hehe.. Oh well, just now, I was sitting for Bioreactor 2 exam.. 4 questions in 1 and a half hours, and still I think I need more time.. Then, afterwards, I feel so drained that the first thing I do is blog about it.. Haha.. Who knew that writing could be a balm for an impending headache?

Nevertheless, still got a lot of work to do.. Replacement classes to go, another exam this coming week, the GE, a competition whose proposal is almost done but not quite completed, lab report, vessel mechanics design for my project, english project regarding new innovation (where my group chose something that we named 'TechnoBin' ~ can anyone guess what it is??), ethics project regarding Bhopal etc...

Man, I need a break! Who can offer me a 2-way flight ticket to Bintulu so that I can see my bestfwen?? Email me, ok..

=p

LoL.. Thanks for reading!

PS : By the way, I 'sempat' watch a movie ~ The Martian Child. Quite a good movie, heart-warming and funny (although at some points in the movie you would really be questioning whether the child is indeed from Mars or so, and there were some jokes that could have been in the sense that it did not quite register to me..) But all in all, it's a good family movie, and not for you guys who preferred actions than words. =)

6 comments:

  1. this entry should change its title, since the tag entry is not an entry!!! lol!

    exponential phase it is not for microb only right... it is for all living thing (as far as i know lah...)

    really agree with the equation.. need some motivation and pressure to do things... unless we will be dreaming... i hope so the equation is right!

    also have many things to do... replacement classes patching all loops in my schedule... btw, i do some research on bhopal too... but we finally choose fixborough (spelling dunno!), england... some ethics goes there too...

    want to meet cha??? hehehe

    just brief comment in this busy life... bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adakah bilangan ko atau berat ko bertambah dua kali ganda setiap beberapa minit...berapa half life ko...kan exponential

    ReplyDelete
  3. good lux exam...good luck whatever u do..life is simple, do whatever u want to do..believe Allah whatever u do..

    Allah will bless u as long as u remember Him anything u do...:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. dah dapat blom org nak sponser tiket g bintulu tuuh? hehehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  5. kamal --> haha.. xde, x kira.. tetap 3rd entri jugak.. =p hehe.. pape pun, psl exponential phase tu, mmg sumer living things pun ada, tp kalau microbes tu yg paling senang kte tgk, kan, kan?? =) aah, i want to see cha.. huhu.. lama dah x jumpa dia.. neway, GOOD LUCK!! And thanks for coming here, even though we're all so busy.. ;-)

    elvin --> hahaha!! you crack me up, dear sir.. LoL.. berat tak ada la pulak bertambah, n bilangan pun sama je.. xtau la pulak kalau tetiba bangun satu hari nanti, terjumpa ngan klon2 sendiri pulak.. =) my half life?? hehe.. tang tu tak pasti la pulak.. LoL..

    kak zura --> yup, advice yg sangat betul! =) thanks kak.. hehe..

    tru --> kalau belum, nak sponsor ke?? LoL.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooooo pegi tgk mobbie sempat katanya, p mngundi tak sempat ek? nti dia bdk irina ni, nak kena piat telinga ni..!!

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?