Friday, March 7

Double Celebration

Salam..

As busy as I said I was, it’s never too busy to have a celebration, right? Well, this time, it’s for not one, but TWO of my friends.. Hence the title : Double Celebration..

Whose birthday is it? Well, lemme take to to a walk down memory lane…






1st Celebration – Mohamad Hilman bin Nordin




Coming from the same school, I must admit that back then I didn’t know him that well.. Even though our classes are right next to each other, sadly that is still the case.. We had english class together (at least, if I remember correctly, it was in Form 5) though, and that is when I knew he had a flair for writing..

Flash forward a year later, matriculation life begins.. And guess what, he is also at the same Matrix college.. KMM – Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka.. 1001 memories was built this time and this is where I truly felt that I belong.. Even though it was just a year long stint, still, those times were the best I ever had.. But one thing I remember is that I was involved in a somewhat-motivation-camp then done at Genting Highlands, where I realize once we got into the bus, that indeed, he was also going for it.. =) Kelakar kan bila ingat masa tu.. And when you asked to borrow my phone that day, I was shocked.. Hehe.. Yup, I still remember that incident.. Haha.. Yela, masa tu ingatkan ‘org tu’ dah tak ingat kat org kat sini.. So xdela tegur... After all, I was ‘pemalu’ back then, right??? Hehehe…

LoL.. Jangan marah k.. This is all in good humour.. Anyway, in university, I begin to notice the relationships between me and those back at Semashur time were slowly disintegrating.. Yes, a lot of my ex-schoolmates did get into UKM, but a big portion of them had chosen medical or health field, whose campus in in KL.. (Oh, and did you know I used to live in Bandar Tun Razak at the place where HUKM now lies???) As for me, 3 people were in my Faculty, Wan, Firdaus (pidod) and Faizal.. So, bit by bit, the familiarity (of myself la, I didn’t know about others) with those schoolmates of mine (other then those I mentioned earlier) vanishes.. So, it was a curious thing that these bonds seem to be renewed through the wonderful world of the internet..

It is through blogging that I renewed my friendship with Hilman.. Through his thoughtful writing, his creative (and double-edged) short stories, his own perspectives and drawings, I began to sort through the many layers that is Mohamad Hilman bin Nordin. And I know with the passing of time, all the things that people have gone through, will change them in the way they think, speak and express themself. And sometimes, the going gets tough, but always remember that as long as you have faith, it will work out in the end.

This said, I would like to wish you, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! Semoga panjang umur & murah rezeki.. May all your wishes come true.. And, I’m glad to have you as my friend.. =)


Just a little something from me : (Notice the poem?)








PS : Did you know that I always mistyped your name as Hilam?? Hehe.. Just a tiny little tidbit.. =p






2nd Celebration – Miss Teddy

Hehe.. This girl is another one whom I began to know through internet.. I knew of the existence of teddybearhijo when she was being discussed by mr kamal and mr hilman in their blogs..


Check this out :


Kamal wrote on 2/8/07 :



p/s – somehow bila aku baca komen on the last post, rasa bersalah pulak. I do have other friends. It is you all – the friends that I gathered through the net. Hilman, Irina, KD, red_mummy, Bro, Dora, teddybearhijau, and others yang jadi silent reader.


Comment from Hilman :


jap.. ko pun knal teddybearhijo? spe org tuh? hari tu ttb dier comment kat blog aku.. to teddybearhijo, if you are reading this.. tell me who you are, for the sake of kita nak kenal lebih rapat la.. bukan nak marah ke pe.. huhu.. (but, i do have a few names yg aku agk dia adlh teddybearhijo tuh..)


It's funny to read through the previous posts, you know.. It feels like so long ago, but when I looked at the date, "Woah, just last year?? How time flies..."

Haha.. I must admit, at that time, even I was curious as to *who* this GreenTeddyBear is.. Then, she messaged me through Y!360 regarding kamal’s celebration. And this is the point where I began to know this girl.. If you went to her blog, for sure some would end up garu2 kepala, because our dear miss teddy is great at confusing us with her words.. (alamak, miss teddy kejar sambil bawak pisau.. warrgh!! Lari2.. Ugh, nasib baik dia buat bearwalk dulu, kalo x, mesti dia da dapat kejar..)

Ehem!

Sorry for the disturbance... Oook, not confusing la, but if you’re not accustomed to her style of writing, surely you’ll feel a bit lost.. Hehe.. But one thing for sure, what she writes, comes straight from her heart (at least, that’s what I think.. =) ) and it’s funny and sometimes emotional.. Another thing to add is that dis girl’s favourite words are, “update2!!”

But nowadays, ‘someone’ pulak yang dah ambil alih tugas itew.. ( Siapakah dia??? Jangan biarkan hidup anda diselubungi misteri.. Orang itu, tak lain tak bukan ialah …….. Ahaks, entahlah, beta pun tak tau.. Ada sesapa yang nak ke title ni? Bgtau eh.. =p )

Oh well, what I truly want to say is, “Happy Burfday, miss teddy!! Bila dah habis rehat puas2, UPDATE blog tau! Muahaha.. Sawang-sawang dah ada balik..”

=p

Anyway, even though we never did meet in real life, I hope this friendship last.. And I’m so glad that you did *that* celebration for me.. Terharu! That day I wanted to make a speech ala2 gaya pemenang kat Oscar tu, tp sebab writer’s strike, tak jadi la pulak sebab skrip da hilang. LoL..

And this is something I made up (hehe.. more like, edited...). Sowy if it's so simple.. =) Working with MSPaint here.. LoL.. Photoshop xde.. (Kalau ada pun, xpandai pakai.. Hee..)




Back to the post, as the organizer this time around, tell me if you wanna join this celebration, okkie!! I will list 'em up down here.. =)



UPDATED 20 Mac 2008


Quoting kamal's "follower of the so-called-lantik-diri-sendirik-organiser....", this is the list :

  1. Triple Celebration ~ kamal

  2. Single Celebration [teddibearhijo] ~ khairnaj

  3. GreenTeddyCelebration:Perspectives ~ hilman

Till then, adios!

And thanks for reading!! =)

15 comments:

  1. waaa!!! dah buat dah????
    ish... will di this later...
    nanti aku gtau bila siap k!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday la kepada yang berkenaan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. mine done!

    http://ak0143.blogspot.com/2008/03/triple-celebration.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. elvin --> hehe.. ok..

    kamal --> hahaha.. organizer miskin?? =p xpela, mmg beta melantik diri sendiri pun.. LoL.. tu pun lepas ada 'orang itu' sarankan.. muahaha.. dah2, xyah nak jeles.. nanti kte cabut undi k pasni.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. huhuhu.. ohaiyo gozaimasu. nak join boleh tak? saje nak suruh itu kak teddihijo uodate. dah lama tak pening kepala baca blog dia. teruk ler itu teddi...hahaha...
    Salam perkenalan kak rina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. dah siap. tapi untuk kak teddi jer. kiranya single celbration ler. tak cukup duit nak buat macam pakcik kamal sampai triple.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hepi belated bufdy lah to both of ur fren ek? i tak kenal pong!

    ReplyDelete
  9. khairnaj --> hehe.. ok, le je join.. semua dialu2kan! =) n nanti link pd khairnaj ye.. thanks for participating! dan salam perkenalan!

    yanz --> hehe.. xpe, xkenal pun, cukup la dengan wish tu.. =) appreciate it.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hontouni arigatou!

    alamak... korang ni skang da upgred2 tahap celebration la.. meriah tol.. nk2 kalau si kamal tu.. byk tul artis. ces.

    hurm... hilam...

    with that written, are saying that now you are no longer the 'pemalu' one?

    LOL! that trip was so full of memories.. And sometimes pondering back to it, I found immaturity..

    Now too, I am still that immature someone.. 22 yrs the same guy.

    Nice picture. Hensem gile mamat tuh.. hehehe..

    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lagi satu komen perasan mamat di atas ini!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. okkee... miss irina!!
    this is it, my entry on
    MISSTEDDYBEARHIJO!!

    GreenTeddyCelebration:Perspectives

    http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-Er7xsVQjfrVa3Pn4y1TWW.onuGdF?p=549

    ReplyDelete
  13. salam...
    anda, hont0ni arigat0...
    (^^)"

    komen shayer ade kat my blog... wahaha... fwens forever, insyaallah...

    take care~!
    (^^)"

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?