Saturday, April 5

Happy Times

Salam..

Today, it's already 5th of April.. Time flies, don't you think?? It's comes as a shock to me when looking back, the semester is almost over! Next, is the final exam, then the industrial training, then FINAL YEAR!!

Woah, so fast la..

Anyway, some updates, had my project presentation last Friday.. Alhamdulillah, it was okay, although we have to edit a few things, but it did clear off a lot of things in my mind.. And a lot of us were quite (actually, very) nervous because we were anticipating a lot of questions from the lecturers, but overall, it was OK.. =)

And there will only be TWO WEEKS left to finals.. Huhu.. Hopefully I would be able to complete my revision ASAP.. But, I still have 3 more presentations; Ethics presentation on 12th of April (next Saturday), English presentation this coming Monday, and our lab presentation during the study week.. Have to prepare for that, hehe..

Tomorrow I have to prepare for english presentation, so you can expect me hanging around the faculty from dawn till dusk.. Haha.. Kidding.. Actually, let's see tomorrow ait..

One of the thing that really stood out from my memory is that this week has been such a roller-coaster experience.. Things happened, someone spoke up, gestures are made and I ran away.. LoL.. Nevertheless, for all my friends, sorry if I'm a bit distant lately.. Although I do think my behavior last week is more solitude-ish than this week, but still, if I appear too melancholy, I'm sorry.. It's just that I have a lot on my mind, and when I put my mind into it, nothing seems to be able to snap me out of it. Still, thanks to all of you who stayed by my side and helped me get by. You may not know it, but you guys make my life better just by being you.

=)

I was digging through old pictures, and this is what happen :


...

HAPPY TIMES

...



Me and Cha, during our last semester break.. Walaa, miss you so much la girl.. Anyway, fortunately we will be able to meet up during the coming break-cum-training.. Hehe, after all, our placing are close, ait? =)


Dilla, my dearest friend.. We become best friends during Form I and have been so till now.. =) Hehe.. When are we going out for movie marathon eyh?? So long haven't gone out..


Hehe.. Actually we were taking a photo ourselves, but Dilla gatal tangan nak snap pictures pulak.. Hehe.. =) This is taken after our English evaluation last Monday.. Was waiting for Abid to come out.. We had lunch at 4 pm that day, and the next day, and the next day.. LoL.


Our little group.. =) Luv you all SOOOO much!!! Hehe.. Shareen is missing though, and so is Zira.. Hmm.. Oh yea, we got separated into different buses at that time.. Hehe..


During Numerical Method class, I love this picture coz Zira was pointing at the camera.. Mesti tak perasan gambar Zira termasuk skali, kan kan kan?? =p


With Shareen, after PBL presentation in our second year if I'm not mistaken.. =)


Taken during our department's industrial visit early last year.. We went to Pahang.. =)


Me and Dilla at USM. Us being the supporter of UKM chemecar team, had our throats sore after shouting and shouting and cheering for quite some time (Haha.. Yeke?? Let the others be the judge of that..) =)


Taken during my first year, with Shareen & Nad.. Hehe.. Funny isn't it, thinking back how some friendships are forged.. But what matters is that it lasts.. =)



With Mena, this time at Mid Valley where me, Papik, Mr AK and Dilla meet up.. Hehe.. LoL.. Bila Papik nak blanja lagi ha?? =)



All in all, I hope that our friendship lasts forever, even though through the test of time and challenges faced in our life. Be strong, and trust yourself. Let others help if you're feeling down, and never, ever think bad of others.. =) Be positive, and live life to the fullest!


Thanks for everything, and thank you for reading..
=)

11 comments:

  1. yeah...sama2 la kita berusaha menuju kecemerlangan...hoiyeh!!


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. joey --> hehe.. yup!! thanks yea.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck in wuteva u r doing...
    kejap je masa berlalu kan...
    pape pown... harap smuanya ok, dan menjadi satu kenangan teridah dalam hidop kita!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kamal --> hehe.. kenangan terindah?? teringat lak kat lagu Samsons.. LoL.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Irina!!!
    Happy Time!! =)
    Owh.. Nakal ek..
    Letak gambo org yg klako2..
    Siap dia kt fak nnti!
    Hehehe.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. rina, im tired...

    *cheh, tumpang mengeluh jap ek!* hehe

    but im glad after 2mrw, i can finally wave gdbye to ENglish and Ethics presentation! miahaha! =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. tu diaaaaaaaa.. dh abis exam siap pose-pose maut haa! xnk kalah haa.. time bz.. xde pix pon..

    ReplyDelete
  8. rina...2 weeks to final..i already drive mysdelf insane!! banyak wo kene baca..x sempat!!!.......nyesal joli giler tahap..*sigh!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. zira --> Hehe.. Gambo klako2?? Biasa laa.. Tu la yang membuatkan ia jd kenangan manis, kan kan kan?? =p Jgn marah ye, nanti org post lg gambar.. ;) Alamak, zira kejar org naik moto, cabuuutt!!!

    patt --> yep, understand what you're feeling.. I'm tired too!! Hehe.. But luckily for you, yur ethics presentation has already been done.. Mine? This Saturday.. Ugh, sabo je la..

    ReplyDelete
  10. yanz --> hehe.. time buzy ada pix pun muka berkerut, xbesh!! LoL.. Xdela, saje je.. hehe.. xpe, nanti pas exam, lg byk pix2 kluar.. Tunggguuuu!!! LoL..

    tru --> haha.. 2 weeks?? ble kira2 balik, tinggal 10 hari!! Waaa, takutnya!! X abis study lg.. wuwa.. Bout the insane part, well, one thing I can say, jom gi Tanjung Rambutan!!! Xyah wat exam.. lalalala.. Haha.. Gurau je, xpela, jd 'insane' jap ms exam ni je, nanti le la joli lg, kan?? Alamak, lupa lak ada LI.. LoL..

    ReplyDelete
  11. sayang kamoo juga.. :)
    hehe, i'll really b missin the moments in UKM..

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?