Saturday, August 30

Tagged.. =)

Salam..

Well, I'm back.. Hehe.. Actually I've got a lot to tell, a lot to do, and at the same time, an old injury starts to come back.. Haiz.. Nevertheless, got tagged a few days ago by sam, but have kept it for a while.. Hehe..

Anyway, here's the tag.. :p

Rules:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog

Starting time : 11.49 am
Name : iRina
Sisters : Hmm..
Brothers : Hmm again..
Shoe size : 9
Height : Well, haven't measure it for quite some time now, last time I checked I was 1.6 something.. Well, maybe.. Heh..
Where do you live : Selangor

Have you ever
Been on a plane : Yep..
Swam in the ocean : Yep..
Fallen asleep at school : Never did 'fell' asleep, I slept coz I planned to.. LoL..
Broken someone's heart : Hahaha.. Only he knows.. =p
Fell off your chair : Nope..
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Nah, too sleepy.. =p
Saved e-mails : My Y! inbox got 700+ messages, 200+ of 'em is still unopened.. Go figure.. =)
What is your room like : My haven, it's where I spent my alone time.. And it's where I sleep best. ;-)
What's right beside you : Um, a lot?!! =p
What is the last thing you ate : Californian Yellow Raisins.. ;-) Yummy!

Ever had
Chicken pox : Yep, thankfully no scars from it.. Wanna know d secret?? =p
Sore throat : I have tonsilitis, it comes with the territory.. =)
Stitches : Yep.. There's a portion of skin on my head that didn't grow any hairs.. That's what you get when overenthusiastic cycling is coupled with slippery road added with moldy edges. Haha..
Broken nose : Thankfully, nope! And hopefully, never! Nope! No, sir!! =p

Do you
Believe in love at first sight : Not goin' to answer that.. =p
Like picnics : It depends..

Who was were the last person
You danced with : My bestfwen?
Last made you smile : My mom.. =p
You last yelled at : I've lost track.. Lol..

Today did you
Talk to someone you like : Of course.. =p
Kissed anyone : Haha.. I kissed my Dad's hands before we went to his bantai quest.. Haha.. Dun ask.. =p
Get sick : Old injury.. Haha.. Macam atlet pulak, padahal..... =p
Talk to an ex : Nope..
Miss someone : Yep.. Every day.. =)

Who do you really hate
It's hard for me to hate anybody. Hehe.. Well, hate might be too strong, so if you ask me who I don't like, I can give you a list. Want? =p

Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now : ;-)
Do you like your hand-writing : It's mine, any way or other, yes? Hehe.. So, yes I do!!
Are your toe nails painted : Nope.. =)
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : Haha.. Not goin' to answer that.. Lol..
What color shirt are you wearing now : White tee..
Are you a friendly person : Yep..
Do you have any pets : Cats, fishes, etc.. Hehe.. Would like a polar bear though, or a Siberian tiger, or ....... =)
Do you sleep with the TV on : Nah..
What are you doing right now : Downloading new songs and trying to find inspiration to do my thesis..
Can you handle the truth : I've had my share of life-altering truths, so yeah I know I can..
Are you closer to your mother or father : Both are more like it.. =)
Do you eat healthy : Try to..
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Nope..
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : Depends on the cause of the bad day.. =)
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Depends on the crowd.. ;-)
Are you confident : On things I'm sure of, of course! =)

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
  1. Studying for UPSR..
  2. Fighting with my supposed bestfriend that stabbed me in the back juz because she thinks she's better.. Ugh!
  3. Making money from selling stickers to my adoring classmates.. =p
  4. Hounding the elusive classmates for the monthly class fees.. Hehe.. Eyh, how come I always got to be the treasurer ha? Muka ceti ka?
  5. Just trying to be a normal 12 yr old.. =)

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
  1. Told my Mum to quit her job, expand my Dad's business and open a new family business doing the things we like and do best.. =)
  2. Invest half of it as shares, from that, can get the yearly dividends just by leaving it alone! Haha.. I love ASB! =)
  3. Buy a new house, give free rein to Mum and Dad to do as they pleases with the decorations and all..
  4. Do tonnes of things I've wanted to do but couldn't coz had the money constraints.. Eg : Took up piano like I've wanted to a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago, riding lessons, archery, shooting, joining the sponsor-a-child programme, and lots more! Could even do a lasik surgery.. Haha.. Kamal, don't be jealous ok.. =p
  5. Live life! =)

5 of my bad habits
  1. Too forgiving
  2. Being nice all d time
  3. Have seasonal interest in things causing me to only *like* doing certain things when I have the mood.. Like now, I'm procrastinating from doing my lit review coz I just wanted to go out and watch a movie!! Wargh!!
  4. On guard every second of the time..
  5. Being too lazy sometimes.. =)

5 places I am living in
  1. My bedroom
  2. My desk
  3. My house
  4. My faculty
  5. The cars

5 people I tag
  1. Kamal --> hahahahaha.. It's been TOO long!!
  2. Patt --> =) Ngeh3..
  3. Miss teddy --> Penah ke miss teddy wat tag ha? =p
  4. Azira --> Hehe.. Bila nak update blog?
  5. Wan --> Hehe.. =)

PS : Anyway, if you're wondering about the blue-red combination, well, what can I say, tomorrows the 31st of August!! =)

Thanks for reading, ok..

5 comments:

  1. oo. tag orang e.. hehe, dah siap dah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. apa hal aku kene?
    apa hal hilman tak kene?
    ini TIDAK ADIL!!!

    aku nak bukak PERSATUAN BLOGGER BENCI TAG!!!

    hahahahahaha *gelak kejam*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaa... sungguh kuang asam ini owang serta makhlok ughuu ito. yep pacik, sy sokong anda 500%!

    *eskim melayang2 depan mata, pacik banje~*


    hurm...
    macam tak wat jek, nak pegang rekod la, nak jadik si hijau yang xpenah nak wat tag~

    gegege...

    (^^)"

    currently slalu kene serang saket2 otak ngan studio, wuwuwu, pojek yang uncertainty...

    ponat eden~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, rina-chan...

    aku baca tag di atas, mcm baca hapis saadon punya blog ar.

    korang ni mcm lbh krg sama jer

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?