Thursday, August 21

When Life is Hectic, Go On and Take a Breather...

Salam..

How's life been?? I know a lot of my friends have begun to feel the immense pressure coming from the fact that there's just a LOT of things to do in so little time! And sometimes we feel so sad and angry coz so much time is lost doing these without leaving any to enjoy ourselves.

Well, my advice, do take a break.. Because when we are pressured, our behavior and our perspective tends to point a bit to the negative side, and we won't be able to give our all to the very things that cause those pressures in the first place. And yes, there are people who work better under pressure, care to share your secret?

Another thing is that when 2/3 of the major projects this semester being a group project, it's very important to be able to adapt and work well in a team. In a sense; teamwork. But sometimes, it is hard to do that when instances happen that made you feel like a wreck.

I'm not making sense, am I?

Well, I am naturally a cheerful person. I don't like to raise my voice to people, I don't like to scold anyone, and I certainly don't try to find people's mistake all the time. So, naturally I expect people to do the same for me.

So what if I made a mistake once in a while? There's a lot of things that I can tolerate, but rude people just don't cut it.. I admit I have my ego.. Once you try to stoke it, I will never treat you the same ever again.

Haizz..... Why do people always tend to do silly mistakes like this? After years of working alongside people of different views and upbringing, we would expect everyone would go along -ok- with each other, but when things like this happen, it tends to make us wonder..

Still, during this busy, hectic life, it doesn't hurt to take a breather once in a while.. Last Tuesday, my friends and I went to release our pent-up frustrations and tensions by hitting the bowl..

Eyh?

Hehe.. Playing bowling, I mean.. Hehe.. It was a spur of the moment decision, with Miss A voicing out her thoughts and demanding (ehehehe...) us to comply.. LoL.. So, Miss Z, Miss W (who is wearing a jubah that day) and me (while wearing my baju kurung) went to the place..

=)

It felt so nice to be able to play again.. Hehe.. I'm a bit out of practice but the keyword here is not actually to win, but to enjoy myself.. And I know my friends did too!! We mock-fight with the kids playing beside our lanes (one of 'em is really good.. =p), accidentally laughed when the showing-off people on another side of ours missed his shot (hehe.. Not my fault, Miss A snorted first.. LoL), posing like a pro bowler while wearing a not-so-professional-clothing-at-least-to-a-real-pro-bowler, displaying an erratic show of throwing (and I mean throwing, literally..) the ball and so much more.

Wish we would be able to do so again. =) Sorry didn't post up pictures (beside the one down there) coz afraid Miss A, Miss Z or Miss W would wring my neck if I do so.. Haha..



The Scores... =) Guess who's winning?? LoL..


That said, do take a break people!!
And you don't always need a Kit-Kat to do so..

All d best!
And have fun doing all the assignments and projects.

6 comments:

  1. yeaaa... i nd a break too.. penat asyik dgn keje. bowling? lama tul tak main, tgk org main adalah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yanz --> alaa, ciannye dia.. well, dun work yourself to death, okeh.. mesti enjoy life jugak.. =) next time g bowling alley, make sure to play ye! lol..

    zira --> muaxx.. luv u too!! =) hehe.. thanks 4 da wish k.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tu la...
    dah dekat seminggu mengedit proposal...
    nak g take a break gak pasni...
    Kuantan, here i come!!!

    huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. kamal --> hehe.. bagus2, gi la rehatkn otak tu.. nanti terbakar lak.. hehe.. take care, ok.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe, bole kenal ke sape miss w tu ;) luv u..

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?