Friday, August 22

Life Is Full of Contradictions...

Salam..

It has been a great day so far, and I hope that it will continue to be so. Thinking back to the years I've gone through, this life has been so full of everything, it's like a potpourri of life's experiences. I've been happy, I've been sad, I've felt confused, I've felt angry, I've felt cherished.... You get the drift.. =)

And as much as I hated feeling all those negative things, I know that as humans we will never be able to escape them. And I'd like to think that going through all those makes me stronger somehow; and this is thoroughly necessary coz human's experiences will always go from bad to worse as time goes by.

I'm not saying this coz I'm pessimistic; on the contrary I try to watch things on the brighter side.

Seeing the glass half-full rings a bell?

So, whatever life throws at you, take time to grieve@sulk@rebel, but always keep in mind that it won't always be so mundane and dreadful.

Be happy, and live life to the fullest!!




PS : Thanks to all who wished for my health, long-life and prosperity.. Thanks for waiting up to the twelfth hour just to do so, and thanks for everything.

May life brings us lots of smiles, always, forever.
Love y'all!!



And yeah, I'm 22 years old now, (although I don't think I've already evolved into someone that matured, but lets start with a step, okay? And may our friendship lasts forever!

Gambatte ne!


6 comments:

  1. salam. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    =)

    give all, we'll take it. we are here to take everything you let out. LOL!

    havent heard from you for quite some time as well, friend!

    hope to see good thesis story involving bedah and potong! LOL!

    p/s: but sometimes you have to be considerate rite? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. urm...
    pe entri ni???
    tak paham!!!

    *sambel wat muka tatau*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hilman --> thanks!! =) hehe.. have to be considerate? yep, that's all too true.. though sometimes being too considerate would also cause problems, don't you think so?

    about d thesis, hehe, juz you wait k.. =) actually haven't started the labworks yet.. I;m thinking of posting about it only when I started it, can? =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. kamal --> hehe.. xpaham eh entri ni? =) xpela, skali-skala nak gak post entri yg susah difahami.. lol.. =p

    xpe2, baca 2, 3 kali lagi, kalo xpaham gak, hmm.. boleh blanja chocolate moist 1, okeh?!!

    ~lalala..

    ReplyDelete
  5. irina syg..u got nominated as a creative blogger.
    =)

    http://pattirmina.blogspot.com/2008/08/first-ever-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday =)
    btw, you kena tagged...

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?