Thursday, August 14

Happy Birthday!!!

Salam..

As busy as I am, I know that something's gotta give.. Yesterday was my Mom's birthday so my Dad n I cooked her dinner.. Hehe.. After all, it's been too long that this blog haven't been graced by pictures of food, right?

=)

Presiden kelab benci blogger letak gambar mknan jgn marah, k.. =p


A
nyway, sorry bout the blurry pictures.. Hehe.. But I played around with some photo editing tools and here's the result :


The Drink : White grape sparkling juice



The Soup : Mushroom Soup



The Steak : Striploin Beef Steak


The Gravy : Mushroom gravy... Yumm!!


Potatoes!!


The Salad : Yummy!! This one is a mixed salad consisting cucumber, tomato, radish, carrot and grapefruit.. =)


Hehe.. Thanks for reading!
=)

I'm off to continue my project.. LoL..

1 comment:

  1. aku skim je dulu entry ni...
    bawu nak marah...
    skali pasan ada warning tulih kecik je...
    dngn warna yang tak nampak!

    so aku nak marah gak!

    LEN KALI WAT WARNING SIGN TUH BUAT LA JELAS SIKIT!!!

    n aku still lapor!

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?