Wednesday, August 6

My 10 Favourite Pictures...

Salam..

Still haven't posted about NACES'08, I know, I know.. Though if you want to read it through others, you can read it here and here.. =)

And, if you're reading this azwan, yep, I did meet your junior aka izzati.. Hehe.. In fact, we're in the same group! What a coincidence..

Anyway, wanted to have a dedicated post for NACES, so, please, just bear with me, ok.. =) Cause this post is a tag.. Hehe.. I promised patt that I'll post it up as soon as I have the inspiration, right? So, here it is.....


My 10 Favourite Pictures...
in no particular order...



<1>

This was taken in the first year if I'm not mistaken.. Haha.. 3 guesses as to *where* this is taken, though the first 2 won't count.. =p

To quote an anonymous person, "Biasa-lah tu.. Perempuan..... Kalau bergambar, kat mana2 pOn boleh..." =)


<2>

This one is taken @PD.. We were the *ahem* nicest facillitators ever!! LoL.. It's actually during my college's computer club interaction day. This is the high committee members being silly as usual.. Miss them all so much!!



<3>
This time the gang was coming to USM as the supporters for UKM chem-e-car team.. This was taken while we were waiting for our room keys from the hotel's administration.. Tired face, is it? Hehe.. We were 'conserving' energy for the competition the very next day.. ;-)



<4>
Me and the giant flower.. =) At Sunway Pyramid with cha.. ;-)


<5>
Really liked this picture.. =) Guess where this is??


<6>
Me with Dilla.. This is taken during our ex-school's reunion day.. =) A bit boring *ahem* fortunately with my bestfwen beside me, it's bearable.. Hehe..



<7>
And what's better to fill the time than going picture-crazee!!! =) Actually behind us is a door where the rays of sunlight is coming in. That's what causes that bright light.. ;-)



<8>
Wan, me and dila (l-r).. =) Also during the chem-e-car event..



<9>
Upside down!! =)



<10>
Me and cha!! Miss u a LOT dear.. =)



Oh well, there's a lot more pictures that I wanted to include, but maybe next time ait! Hehe.. And since this was a tag, the custom is that I should tag others too, right? But, I don't want to pressure anyone into doing this, so to anyone who's interested, please do it ok?!

Hehehe..
=)

Thanks for reading..

3 comments:

  1. wahaha!
    thank god tak kene tag!
    byk giler hutang tag aku tak wat lagi!
    huhuhu

    n naces??? (grrr)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. nostalgia betul gambar2 ni.. org xmintak lg kat patt gmbr kte yg ade effect capture blue ray tu..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah~.. saye mkn knl kwn2 UKM... huhu~

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?