Friday, April 11

Moving On...

Salam..

As of now, I still have 2 presentations to deliver, first is our Engineering Ethics tomorrow while another one will be on the next Tuesday for the laboratory works.. I'm really looking forward to finishing all these presentations because I do think that I've neglected a LOT to finish the projects and all.. And with combining the projects and slides and the correction and managing the groups, I'm quite anxious to start my revision and prepare for the final exams, especially for the one that I will face exactly 10 days after today.

=)

Oh well, there's no use crying over spilt milk now, it's time to take action and do it! LoL..

One thing of note is that our English class has finished and I'm glad to say that I've learned a lot from this experience. In a sense, working with students from different department has really opened my eyes and let me improve myself. Thank you Mdm Halizah for your guidance and enthusiasm.. And although some of the projects and evaluations do sometimes take a lot outta me, I know it's for the best..

And for meeting with those students, and also 'him', I think I'm different than the person I was before. After all, when knowing all there is to 'him', I understand that we could never judge a people in just the few moments our path crossed. It takes a lot of understanding and give-and-take to actually smile when we met, and in the last class I know that I did not hold a grudge against him, which is a good thing, because to me it's the experience that matters, not the tiny bit of aggravation that manages to overcome you in the heat of the moment. And I know that respect is something that is hard to gain, but judging from the things that happen, I'm glad to know that the feeling is mutual. LoL..

Hahaha.. All in all, best wishes to all!! Good luck for the final exams, study hard and stop dreaming! ~Ngeh3.. And to those who are moving on to their new environment, may you have a great experience and good luck!

Thanks for reading..
=)

3 comments:

  1. Good Bye To The Presentation Session...
    Good Luck For The Final Exam!!
    Apa? ~10 ari lagi..?
    Uwaa.. Huhuhu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... tgk banyak keje gak.. takde masa nak update...
    penat dan saket...
    byk yang perlu difikir...
    macam2 drama... maybe will be made as an entry...

    him??? hahahah sapakah itu???

    gud luck for final! ganbatte!

    kalo jatuh bangun sndri!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dh abis exam.. ada presentation plak ek? urmmm zaman study ni mmg memenatkan ok!

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?