Friday, October 22

Wishes

Salam..

My latest addition to my poems. Have been neglecting those for a while, haven't I? Well, here's something that I've written..


_ . : Wishes : . _


i wish i could go
so far, far, far and away
where the sun is always shining
and the flowers are blooming

where it rains when it gets too hot
and shines like the Northern star
the trees and the wind, hugging me
when my thoughts turn too dark

i wish i could fly
be free like the birds
laughing through the skies
spreading my wings wide

forgetting all the things
that makes my eyes blur
feeling so helpless
and shaking uncontrollably

i wish to forget
i wish to forgive
i wish to be better
a better person than i am yesterday

i wish to be strong
i wish to be good enough
to accept things as they are
to never blame, and never judge

even though sometimes i wanna cry
and cry i did
it helps to know
that i will give my all
to see another day go by

and maybe, just maybe
the birds will fly again
and I will be
free.


_ . : end : . _


3 comments:

Well, what do you think?