Tuesday, October 26

When Life Give You Lemons...

Salam..

I have always had some trouble expressing myself to other people when I'm sad.. Someone once said that she thought I was angry (because I kept quiet the whole time) when the truth is, I was feeling out of it. Maybe I need a shrink?

Ha-ha..

Nahh, I don't think so, at least not at the moment. Seems like bottling it all inside and let loose once in a while by bawling my eyes out crying is the best medicine for me because I felt calmer and less sad (and more melancholic) and I can keep on functioning like nothing is wrong. That, I think, is more important than dwelling on things that I cannot change without risking things that I don't feel like risking.

=)

Enough with those Kleenex-moment stuffs. Right now I'm preparing for my presentation this evening. Its a proposal presentation, and I've already did the best I could with the slides, so hopefully everything will go as planned.

Wish me luck!


Courtesy of www.phdcomics.com

And thanks for reading.. =)

ps : Just hope that I won't end up like Cecilia here.. lol

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe, nice comic strip! :)

    When life give you lemons, make lemonade out of it :D Rina kan suka lemonade. Hehe. Tapi tambah gula lebih sikit untuk orang ye.

    Good luck untuk presentation petang ni!

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?