Sunday, February 15

After 3 Weeks...

Salam..



More than 3 weeks have passed since my last post like stated up there, courtesy of my dear friend, zira. Haha.. Please pardon my laziness to update. Okay, it's not laziness per se, but life as a final year student is beginning to restrict my free time. Whats with the usual Design Project, Pollution Project and case study, assignments and thesis, I've been hard-pressed to keep up with the list of things to do.

So lately, all I could afford doing is read others' blogs, check my email accounts, do my labwork for thesis, finishing my part for the projects, and the usuals (read = eating + sleeping + classes + watching tv). And let's not forget playing facebook. ;-)

But right now, I'm packing my things to bring to Miri.

Miri?
In the middle of the week?
Classes?

Yep.. Hehe.. Actually, I'm going for Shell Recruitment Day. The date that I've chosen was on the 18th of February, and because we will have a prebriefing a day before, I will be crossing Laut China Selatan on early Tuesday morning.



Do wish me luck, yeah. If this is anything like Gourami, better keep my shields up to deflect all the questions and such. Haha..


Me, out!
And before I forget, thanks for stopping by!
And thank you for reading..

=)

7 comments:

  1. yay! finally, an update.

    rina, send regards to Miri for me. haha.

    have a nice trip and take care. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nak ikot p miri!! nyorok dalam luggage rina boleh? ;) anyways, all the best ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehe..
    Tau xpe..
    Lama gila Rina x update..
    Gi Miri???
    Nak ituutttttttttt!!!
    Hehehehehe..
    (",)
    Take care ya and all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. patt --> sure, sure.. =) and thanks for the wish.. hehe..

    wanz --> hehe.. dalam luggage? muat ka? hehe.. nampaknye kena bw beg besar ni.. Lol..

    zira --> hehe.. tu la pasal.. tgk korg selalu update, jelez gak.. hehe.. neway, nak ikutttt?? leh join wan, nak?? hehe.. gurau je.. =)

    n kawan2, thanks yea..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saya ada di Miri menanti ko di sini...waduh2 warga2 oil and gas nih...

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear rina.
    wish u good luck for the interview..hehe..ofcoz dun forget our project and the coming mid term test oh..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love miri!
    it's beautiful. you gonna love it too.. (big grin~~)

    terasa rindu pada miri pula. ehe.

    do take care, dear!
    pesanan dari org miri di sana. sila jaga barangan anda. jgn buat sesuatu sesuka hati saje.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?