Saturday, January 3

New Year Resolutions...

Salam..

The year 2008 has come and go, and now it is the year 2009. And everywhere I blog-hopped, the words 'New Year resolutions' are prevalently shown and blogged about. Hehe.. Some may think that, "Hey, what's the use of making those resolutions anyway.. It's not like you are going to keep it anyway..." while some may argue that theirs' are going to be obediently followed.

Oh well.. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, right? To me, resolutions, be it New Year's or any other, should come from oneself. The very intent of making a resolution comes about when you're striving or aiming for something. An achievement, or a success, maybe? So, if making a resolution is going to help you achieve something that you really wanted, why not!

=)

As it is, in actuality I do not make a New Year's resolutions. My resolve were made periodically, meaning I look at the short term of the things that I need to achieve, and plan the strategies needed to get it done. For now, my resolutions include :
  1. Finishing labworks and of my thesis at the latest on March.
  2. Finishing the design project a-s-a-p and meeting our supervisors more for their input on improvements.
  3. Do my absolute best in the subjects in this final semester.
  4. Avoid procrastinating.
  5. Patch things up with my BFFs..

Hopefully I can accomplish these goals and have fun while at it. Lol.. This year promises to be the most challenging academic-wise, as it will require a lot more energy and dedication to it. Between the individual thesis (which have made me pening-pening with the equipment and culturing problems) and the group project (which as usual would require delicate interpersonal relationship and time balancing acts that reduces me to obtain a chronically moody-sunny complex disorder, not to mention brain-meddling problems that never fails to either raise me up early or stay up late.), I'm sure going to have my hands full this semester.

So, who wants to go bowling??

Lol..


Thanks for reading.
=)

1 comment:

  1. Irina tanya, "Sapa nak gi bowling?"
    Saya!
    Saya!
    Saya!
    Hehehehehehe..
    =P

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?