Tuesday, December 23

The End of the Year, the Result and the Trip

Salam..

Seems like the closer we get to the year 2009, more and more people starts to reminisce back and recounting their 2008 experiences. Well, the truth is, I really think that time is moving so fast! And try as I might, I just couldn't recall everything from earlier this year. Nevertheless, there are some memories that I will treasure forever.. All the incidents that happened, all the scandals that we've made (hahaha.. Girls, you know what I mean..), in the end all it did was bring us all together, closer than ever..

It is kinda sad to think that this time next year, all of us could be going our own way. Some might continue on in the academic path and obtain higher degrees, and some of us might start working already. Those choices that have to be made, and paths to be chosen, I do hope that all turns out alright in the end.

Anyway, today is the day my last semester results is out. Actually, I had a sleepless night yesterday, thinking and worrying about things today. Alhamdulillah, it was okay. I was really hoping that the result would be able support my CGPA which by the way is on a downwards trend since the last few semesters. And fortunately, it did!

I am happy!!!

Hehe.. Couldn't resist to put that one up. Lol.. Still, it would have been nice if my Plant Design is higher coz we did work our --- off for it. After all, it was starting last semester that I started to warm up to the concept of staying up becoz before this my curfew is at the latest 12.00. Nevertheless, I am thankful for what I got, and even though hoping that it is better, what is done is done. There is no need to look back, rather than planning out for the future.

Oh well, labwork-wise, I am at the second stage of my work - bacteria identification. It has taken me two weeks already to deal with Gram staining but it is still not enough. And due to my trip starting tomorrow, I won't be continuing it this Friday.. Hehe..

Well, a girl gotta have her break, right?

About the trip, yep, I'll be going on a holiday starting tomorrow, taking advantage of the Christmas holiday and the weekend. Where am I going? Well, this time we're going to the North, namely the states Pulau Pinang, Kedah and Perlis. There are plans to visit Langkawi and Penang, while also diverging to Wang Kelian on the Thai-Perlis border. And if time allows it, we'll singgah at my Grandmum's house for a visit.

=)

And lastly, my wish to all :





And thanks for reading!
=)

4 comments:

  1. hehe, bangga jadi orang 1st to comment.. B)
    congrats for the results.. xtaula bile le cek result org :S padan muka, xbayar hutang sape suh.
    wah, beshnya die nak pi cuti2 malaysia. jangan lupa bwk balek ole2 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats for the results!
    anyway, its kind of depressing to see the Happy Holidays picture when I know that school starts around the corner.

    LOL!~

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. rina, just got back frm kampung.
    hope its not too late to say happy holidays to u. hope u have a pleasant trip.

    i have the same case as wan ika. haha. hutang yg tambah 3 unit tu x byr lagi, so i cant check my results. huuu~

    that will b the first thing im gonna do klu balik ukm nnti.

    i'll b back on the 3rd neway, feed me if ada apa2 news ok.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rina said:
    And try as I might, I just couldn't recall everything from earlier this year.

    hey! same here
    getting older...sigh

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?