Sunday, January 11

Holiday Mode, Still??

Salam..

It's been two weeks since classes started, or in our case, a week.. Its been mostly uneventful, with the exceptions of some classes.. Lol.. Anyway, the Pollution Control class has already come up with the project title. Luckily (or unlucky, depends on your opinions on the matter), my group was given the title,

Palm Oil Mill

To tell you the truth, I am so not feeling ready to start toiling for projects yet.. In a sense, I'm still in my holiday mood. Hehe.. Doing labworks in the morning, having lunch and lepak-ing afterwards with going online or kacau-kacau my coursemates who are doing their lab or being silly with the girls.

=)

Anyway, life must go on, right?

But why oh why do I have to be the one in charge of the books??? Don't get me wrong.. I don't mind having to send it to the shop etc., its the expectation that I sometimes couldn't handle.. When the lecturer asks me why haven't everyone gotten the book, I just couldn't help but beat myself about it. Lagipun, memang salah sendiri... =(

Why didn't I borrow the book earlier?

Why didn't I made sure about those who wants it or not earlier?

Why? Why? Why?


...


...


...


Man, there's just too many whys.. Well, hopefully we can pick it up tomorrow, consequences be damned!

Lol..

PS : To my dear coursemates, sorry for the delay ok. I guess my holiday-mode persona has gotten us all in trouble. So, those who has the book, please sit in front tomorrow, ok! You guys will be the first line defence.. Haha..

See y'all tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. i'm not prepared for any classes or projects or thesis too!!
    oh gosh. it's going to be 3rd week and i'm still in holiday mood.
    what the fart~~~
    maybe it's the last sem of uni, i tend to lay back a bit. haha
    anyway, all the best for this sem!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wake up irina!~

    time to get moving.. kte dah nak grad dah~ hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. sam --> hehe.. yep, i know what you mean.. =) Still, this semester is going to be going fast, so let's start catching up yea... =)

    Gambatte to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hilman --> baik cikgu!! eh, oops.. salah pulak. hehe.. yeah, thanks for the reminder hilman. really needed that, lol..

    hey, good luck okay.. it's the last semester, and also the last chance for us. all d best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear rina, dun blame on urself.. v should thank you for ur good effort to get the book..hehe..thank you so much!! should give u a kiss..muaksss!!! hehe...

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?