Thursday, December 11

RSCE-SOMChE

Salam..

Sorry for the last post. It might not makes sense, especially for those who didn't know what it's all about, or for that matter, whom it's about. Well, I think its suffice to say that I'm on the verge of trying to make it better. Sometimes, this things needs time to clear up, so let's just hope for the best, ait?!

=)

That's better! Hehe.. Btw, last week, a few undergrads students from our department went to accompany our bis sis n bros for this :


RSCE-SOMCHE.. =)


This conference, well to me at least, is somewhat of an eye-opening event, mainly because it is through this that I see how an international conference is conducted and what it all involves. The plenary talk was quite good, although I really had to listen to what some of the speakers say in order to understand what they are talking about. Maybe because of the accent difference? Hehe.. I did gain some additional information usable for my thesis tho. But, all in all, it is a good experience. Though I have to admit, the food was the highlights of the day!

Feel free to see the pictures that Da Godfather snapped.. Mouth-watering...... Oh well, experiencing the thing myself, I guess its "Congratulations" to the Department for a job well done.. =)

Next, cam-whoring as usual... Lol..



KLCC at night.. Plagiarized @ grabbed from wanz.. =p


6 of the 14 present undergrads in attendence.. =)


Me and wanz, waiting for the opening ceremony on the first day. We arrived 1 hour and about 15 minutes from the expected time the opening ceremony begins.
Nasib ko lah labu~
haha.. Can't resist..



Lastly, a collage made using Picasa.. =) I just lurve godek-godeking with pictures!! =)



Girls, will always be, well, girls!


Thanks for reading!
=)

1 comment:

  1. i sue u miss irina because u plagiarised the pictures i took :P
    hehe.. "kenangan" sungguh ;) kite je yang tau, kan, kan?

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?