Wednesday, October 1

Selamat Hari Raya!!

Salam..

Just wanted to wish ALL my friends, SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI!! And do forgive me for any mistakes I've made no matter when or where. =)



To all those who wished me before, thank you guys! You people rock my day! Hehe.. Actually dunno what to say, after all, it's hari raya! =) Have a really nice day, spend precious time with family and loved ones, and be happy. For those who are travelling today, have a safe journey and may you all arrive safely at your destination.

=)

I will be heading to Ipoh today. And should be back here on Saturday at the most. Hehe.. Got tonnes of things to do, what's with my having to re-do everything for thesis and design project.

Have fun today, and be safe!
=)
Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. slamat hari raya
    maaf zahir je, batin takde! =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ni bukan post raye kamo kan?
    ade post laen spesel, khas tok raye kan?
    kan? post raye kamu ade gamba baju raye kan? kueh raye jugak kan? duit raye jugak kan? ade cite2 pasal ari2 raye kan??? kan???

    huhuu...
    samat ari raye, saye mau post raye kamo...
    ngehehe...

    (^^)"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry lambat sikit... Selamat Hari Raya...Lama dah tak singgih sini...

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?