Sunday, October 26

Raya Post : Part I

Salam..

How's Raya everyone? =) I know, I know, today is already the start of a new month, but I've been trying to find my muse for days now.. Haha.. Finally only today I did it.. Lol.. Anyway, mine has been great, apart from struggling from completing various works and assignments and projects, but well, life as a student is like dat right? Looking back, the stressful environment sometimes makes us (including me) strives to work harder and forces us to kejar the dateline.

Oh well.. When reminiscing (cewah!! As if it's been 'that' long pulak.. Haha..), its kinda funny to think about all the things that happened in this past 2 months. Lots and lots of stories surfaced, some things unexpected, some things kinda weird and some things downright funny.. Haha..

Anyway, lets start in the fasting month..


Three friends... =)



Aha! Not 3, but more!! LoL..



Alas, not only that, there's more!!! =)




Yep, you guessed it, it's our eye-opening buka puasa event.. Haha.. Event? Eye opener? Don't ask.. lol..


(at the risk of inviting the wrath of mr -a-k-) I present you, THE Food...



Haha.. More fish!!


Drinks.. And tomyam.. ;-)



The girl whose camera pictures I 'stole' from.. LoL..



Eat, Eat, Eat!!!


Luv this photo.. Haha..



All in all, the food is ok lah, not THAT great, but edible nonetheless.. Still, it's the company that matters..

I'm going to miss u girls!!! =)


PS : Notice the Part I? Haha.. Will post more later.. For now, this is it.. Dun throw any knives at me yea.. ; )

2 comments:

  1. ko mmg saja kan..
    buat entri part2
    pastu tiap entri mesti ada gambar makanan punya...
    aku dah tau sngt la taktik ko!!!
    grrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaaa hambek ko kamal.. pix khas utk ko kapla ikan tu haa!! tu dia soh awk blaja dia mkn tu.. kikki..

    irina, awk buat jer entru sebegini lagi.. i mmg suka.

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?