Wednesday, September 24

Bak kata P Ramlee, Cobaan.....

Salam..

Just a quick one today.. The fact is, my laptop got stolen. And the person responsible even took my bag containing :

  • 2 of my pendrives; 1 2GB and another 256MB. First one was bought last semester while the other is a gift from MISC's Navigate Your Career last year.
  • My old pencil case.. I've had it since I started in UKM, and was hoping to use it till I graduate, but it seems like that's not going to happen....
  • My new lab coat.. Just worn it once. Huhu..
  • Notes; this includes my cp exam pad that I've studiously write all the notes, be it Safety (my coursemates know how MUCH notes that one have...), Design, ICON and lots more!
  • My thesis note book where I scribbled all the infos and tidbits I've found, also the various methods and references I'm using..
  • My calculator, which I've been using since Form 5..

The thing is, it's not the physically lost things that I regret. It's more towards remembering all the memories that were associated with all those things. We can always buy new things and even cheaper if you're talking about laptops and pendrives, but the sentimental value is not that easy to regain..

Oooohh, my laptop.... I'm gonna miss all the pictures inside... =(

*sob*

5 comments:

  1. owh irina, besabaulah.

    yup, true, its not the natang itself yang wat kite ase hilang, tp menatang tu kait ngan apa yang kakadang wat agi sedey sgt2...

    aritu ilang sekejap pendrive 256M jak pon dah wat me macam nak gile maki2, sebab tu pendrive 1st n plg penting ayah yang kasik, n itu one in million sebab kaler die n lampu2 die...

    huhuu... naseb jumpa semula...

    besabau la eyh...
    (^^)"

    ReplyDelete
  2. dugaan dalam bulan pose nih...

    sabar ya?

    saya tak boleh nk kata apa, sbb tak pernah mengalami.

    saya cuma pernah mengalami kehilangan benda-bende tu, one at a time.

    and most of the time, i got it back.

    sabar ne?

    ReplyDelete
  3. rina...sian. sini sini, friendly hug for you. =)

    it's gone now..nak marah mcm mne pun, u can't get it back. just hope tht org yg curi tu akan dapat balasan yg sewajarnya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aduh sakitnya...
    Betul tu yang paling berharga salunya nilai sentimental die...walaupun nilai physical tak seberapa (tapi dalam kes ni mahal gak la)...
    Tapi things happen for reason... Ada hikmah di sebalik semua yang terjadi...

    ReplyDelete
  5. sabarlah irina
    setelah apa yag berlaku pada ivac
    aku dah tak heran dah apa2 yang akan berlaku

    kadang2 buat aku sedar adanya kuasa takdir yang mengatasi kuasa kita

    thus, berserah je la...

    sabar k

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?