Friday, July 4

Friday Here I Come!!!

Salam..

Today is my last day at Nuclear Malaysia.. My, my, what an experience it has been.. Anyway, there a LOT of things to tell, and I know I have been procrastinating for a long time now. Hehe.. Was so busy finishing my reports, both for the faculty and the Agency.. Thankfully the faculty's executive summary is only 10 pages max (though I've exceeded the limit already.. haha..) and I've been adding bits and bits of info to the Agency one, so the only thing I needed to do was translating the english words to BM coz that's the faculty's requirements..

Oh well, I'm glad that everything is wrapping up nicely as of today. Met my supervisor earlier and got my evaluations in brown envelopes.. Hehe.. My hands are itching to open it though, LoL.. Hehe.. Just kidding.. But I am curious about it.. Well, hopefully it's all good, eyh?


Urusan Seri Paduka Baginda??

Moving on, I've mentioned that a lot of things happened right? Yeah, well, lemme go one by one kay.. First is my presentation at Nuclear Malaysia. It was a refreshing experience, not to mention I had loads of fun doing it. Nervous? Yeah, but great nonetheless.. After all, it's been a while since I've done a presentation in English so it's somewhat of a practice session la.. And it would be nice if my partner was there, but he already went back to Bintulu last Monday, so it's just me.. Hee.. Still, it's quite nice la.. The trainees I met here were all very friendly and quite a lively bunch.. Let the pictures do the talking :



Konon-konon presentation.. Haha.. Just acting though.. We were the ones involved for the session, so had to come early.. No one was there, so.....
=)


The boys of the labs in the 1st Floor (except for the most right, he's my partner and the one sitting, Abadi, his lab is near mine..).



The inhabitants of the upstairs lab.. =) Including Mr. Rak there.. Wondering who Mr Rak is?? He's the one with the shiny tulang there.. LoL.. The girls were very nice! Hehe..



The girls near my lab.. Nice people, it's quite a shame that I knew that just some time before their LI is over, so didn't have much time to mingle.. Haiz...


On Friday, I had to go to Damansara for the evaluation at Shell.. Didn't prepare a thing, and just went there just like 'bidan terjun'.. Haha.. So funny thinking back about it.. =) Nevertheless, I didn't regret agreeing to attend it, coz it's quite challenging (at least for me, lah..) and frankly, it speaks volumes about your capabilities to act in a high-pressure environment. I must admit I didn't expect anything out of it at first, just eager for some new experience, but in the end, I know what are my weaknesses and hopefully will try to handle it better in the future.


Walaa.... =)

There was eight of us, one of it is my coursemate sheng wa, and the others come from various places.. UPM, UTM, there's one from Miri (if I'm not mistaken la..). There's even one guy (from Kuching) who is doing his internship at Halliburton, patt!! =) Hehe.. But he's stationed in Terengganu, so you might not know him.. =) But they were all very friendly despite just knowing each other in the expense of one morning. And the recruitment staffs were all very helpful and nice.. It's refreshing to look at. Haha.. But there's no pictures, sorry.. Was too busy pening-pening kepala doing the exercises, but the food is great though. =)

The very next day, I went to Kuching! =) Yay, my first time going there actually.. Hehe.. 2 days is not enuff! But don't worry, I will certainly visit you another time yea.. =) And I will post details for the visit in my next update yea.. Hehe.. I don't want to unnecessarily made this entry a LONG one.. So, please, bear with me kay!


Thanks for reading!
I'm off to Warta for some late gift shopping..
Haha.. Till next time!

5 comments:

  1. salam. ftc!

    ngeh...
    hum...
    ei kamu...
    kalu kamu xkeberatan..
    mau membuat pemintaan...
    bukan mintak eskim... ughuu~
    *pacik xpenah nak beri!*

    hum, wat entry, if bulih more detail pasal ur li...
    hee...

    macam penuh pancaroba jak li anda, n mgkn leyh jadik panduan...

    huhuu...
    sume2 la, if kamu mau cite, pasal makanan pon xpo, sy suke!

    hee...
    sebab, bila membe kate die takot nak li next year, me pon terpiki gak... *walau muke poyo lapen kunun~*

    hohoo...

    waktu keje cane,kawan2 besh x, ade ka yang keji2 ka, gaji ado x? majikan besh ka, ke keji2, ade pesentation ek last?, n sume2 la, wat point2 pon xpo..

    wah!
    ako udeh pandai memintak kembali, telebey sudah!

    gomen...

    (^^)"

    ReplyDelete
  2. rina...wow, dah siap report eh. i havent even started mine yet..so lazy! huhu...i loved my internship la. i cried leaving some of my closest friends at the airport.

    i want more holiday, seriously so soon la this sem is going to start. and rina..i wanna change course can? i wanna take petroluem engineering. i want to go into the oil n gas..no more chemical company for me! hahaha...

    neway, see you soon! be back on wednesday..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oho dah abes prak ek...
    aku lambat baca entri ini, internet prob...
    btw, ko g shell tuh wat pe??? g tau sket.. tak brapa paham...
    tuh je!

    aku prak mei 2009... so tgh dgr pengalaman2 owang la...

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss teddy --> "mau membuat pemintaan..." Hehe.. wah, bykny permintaan... Ni kena blanja eskim ni.. Insya-Allah akan dipost kan.. Hehe.. Tapi jgn marah kalau lambat k.. =p basically, LI ok je.. pancaroba? ada gak, tp xsbyk certain kwn2.. nantila, kalau ada peluang, le buat compilation pengalaman kawan2 yang lain.. hehe.. mr hilman kte pun xpost experience dia lg kan? xpe2, nanti kte wat request... =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. patt --> hehe.. yup, it's sad coz don't know if we'll ever see them again, right? Anyway, jgn lupa cerita pasal 'that' thing tau.. d one that you posted before.. ;-) really want to know what happened.. =)

    kamal --> internet prblem? hehe.. da agak da, sbb mr AK da beberapa hari xupdate blog.. hehehe.. =p xpe, good luck 4 your incoming LI ye.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?