Monday, December 24

A Rift in Time..



Salam..

Sorry for the lack of updates.. Just got my results, and it shocked me to no end.. Suffice to say that it did not meet my expectations.. Or my parents'. So, I need to strengthen my resolve and try harder for the remaining semesters.. All I want is the chance to get first class.. Hopefully I will be able to.

Anyway, there's a lot to tell. Reunions (my friend already uploaded them), results (hmmm... I wonder...), my trip to the East Coast (which went very well despite the flood situation.. Seems like our family had went 'langkah kanan' and avoided all dangers. Managed to go to Kota Bharu, Kuala Terengganu and Pahang, and among the last using the Jeli-Kota Bharu road, which is truly a nightmare), food (hehe) and movies.

But then again, I'm going to have to limit my internet usage. I will post them, don't worry, I'll try! And thanks for those who came here, expecting an update but didn't get that, well, this post is to tell that I'm still here..

=)

Oh well, insya-Allah will post later..

Till then..



And thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hi There... Assalamualaikum..

    Really appricite u drop by to my blog... salam bloggers dan perkenalan

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam irina...

    result?
    hee, mine, gilak terok...

    im start 2 lose hope...

    xpe, bakal belari jugak suatu ari nanti, insyaallah, i wonder when will it...


    papepon, gud luck~!
    yup, kite pon nak blaja pose sunat tenet... ngeh~ (^^)"

    gambareyoh neh~! jia you! fighto~dayo! wish u all the besh 4 dis new sem, dis new year, and semuga dilimpahi keberkatan n rahmat senantiasa...

    maseh ado yg sayang~ [ingt ni bila ase down gilak...]

    (^^)" pray 4 me too eyh...

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?