Friday, December 7

Intermissions..

Salam..

Sorry for the lack of updates.. =) My Dad has been talking to me about my time in front of the computer.. Seems like sitting upright in almost 2 hours (per seating) is quite bad for my health (and my posture!) so he's been advising me against it..

"At least, take a 5 to 15 minutes break after one hour la.." my Dad says..

Oh well, I'm a bit grouchy about that but looking in his perspectives, yep, he's right.. All those studies done by researchers do prove that too much exposure to the light (radiation) and even the way you sit while surfing the net (or dota-ing as lots of my friends are doing as I speak) can effect your health.

Anyway, what have I been doing?

Actually, this last two weeks have been used to reconnect with old friends, and organizing our class so-called mini-reunion.. Hehe.. We decided to play bowling, girls VS boys. Venue? Mines Wonder Bowl, because apparently, that's the most appropriate place for us as the majority is living in Serdang with a few at Bangi and Kajang..

Here's a snapshot of the poll done:







Hehe.. This is taken from our forum.. =) I know (2x) that only 12 voted and 10 are in favour of the activity, but this is where SMS and YM play their part.. As of now, the girls is more than the boys by 2 person.. We'll see on the day, guys!

Anyway, tomorrow is the day, and me being out-of-practice (actually haven't been practising at all), hopefully I won't be embarrassing myself too much.. Hee..

Will post pictures of the outing later, Insya-Allah..



Thanks for reading!!


PS : For Hilman, Kamal, miss teddy, Azwan, Wan, kd and others' blogs I've always frequent, sorry for the lack of comments and such. After tomorrow, Insya-Allah I'll be free.. =) Till then..

6 comments:

  1. salam...
    owh, r u a fren of azuan izadee?
    kalo at ur serdunkcrew forum, kalo xsilap nama dia where..
    he's my kosmet skrg nih...
    korg satu skolah ke?
    hehe...
    anyway, sori gak dh lama xkomen n xupdet...
    dunno, cam dh ilang skit mood nk memblog nih
    sedey~

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam.. me too.. take quite some time to update.. huhu.. i'll be waiting for your next update then! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys.. I'm going in a moment.. :)

    I'll try to post the pictures ok, but can't promise anything coz I'm depending on my VGA camera phone..

    Oh well, insya-Allah I'll try.. Till then..

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Class reunion, bestnyer! ^_^
    On top of all, make it useful. Use it to remind each other, if anyone needs help, be there to lend your hands! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ish... reunion... tak ajak pon... huhuhu... ke dak ehsan je ni>??? tak pe la... btw, nak tau gaka apa jadi kat reunion tu....

    ReplyDelete
  6. ngee...
    sowi gak kat kamo, bau skang dpt pijak2 ur blog~ ngeh~

    hum, danak start kelas2 dah kan... kamo sem bape da ek? da final year ka? musti maken bz kan? kan? wish u all da besh ya...

    kalu de mase, updet2 la, jgn jadik blogger malash macam pacik...

    wakaka...

    (^^)"

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?