Monday, December 31

Reunion Revisited...

Salam..

It's so hard to believe that this year is coming to an end. And adding up to that, my classes are about to start. Officially, the new semester would start this Monday, although the very next day will be a holiday, so don't know if any of my friends/coursemates would come. I will though, coz haven't got the timetable yet.

Hehe..

Anyway, enough about that, my real intention for this post today is to post about the reunion for my class that I've mentioned earlier in some of my posts. I've promised, haven't I?

=)



REUNION OF EX-3A (CLASS 2001)


The day started with me driving off to Mines. Arrived at about 11 am, and meet up with Safra, Yus and Hanif at the bowling alley. We thought that we were early, but guess what, the place is FULL!! So, we waited for the rest of the gang and willing the time away with chatting around. At about 11.15, Shamina came and soon enought the others began to come in. Nazrif came with Aizuddin, Adi and Azham while the girls, Farah and Faharina bringing the rear..



The place was packed to the brim..


Luckily we had empty benches to sit and chat..



Still chatting while waiting..


The girls : (l-r) Safra, me, Farah and Shamina


Finally got two lanes empty, so it's time to play! And chat, btw..


Sham flushing because she managed to fell some pins. Congrats!


Ooops, I think it went the wrong way.. Hehe.. Nah, just playing around..


The marks for my team. Mine was the winner, and me, the 4th place individually out of 10 who played.. Haha.. Told you I'm out of practice..


Daytona. Shamina managed to beat the boys, not once, but TWICE!! Haha.. Sham, you rock!


After a full day, what do you do?? Eat, of course!! =)



Anyway, it was a great day, although not THAT many people came.. A few was still having classes, and couldn't come. Others have other arrangements that can't be changed. But, all in all, it's been fun. Hope we'll be able to organize better (and bigger) reunions in the future.


BTW, thanks for reading!
=)



4 comments:

  1. heheh, cam sonok jak...
    okkie la tu, agak ramai...

    great aite bila still dapatbesama ngan kwn2 lame, skool rock!

    wendu nak skola...

    ngeh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuti ni la baru aku tau...
    i suck at bowling!
    dulu ok je.
    skrg tatau la apsal
    ish bengang tol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rina(shall I call you that?), Thanks for dropping by. Yes I am Pat's friend and FYI I know the guy in blue in the last picture above. I am also a friend of his. Nice to meet you...Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. elvin :

    yep, can call me rina.. =)

    oh, you know him? hehe.. he's my schoolmate from form 1 till form 3.. he's in utm now. how did you guys knew each other?

    ...

    anyway, quoting azwan, it's such a small world, isn't it? hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?