Thursday, December 13

A Reunion..

Salam..

Actually, there's so much to tell, but sometimes, things just don't happen the way you planned it. Last Saturday, I went to Mines' Wonder Bowl for my class reunion, and guess what, it's great! I met a lot of my friends whom I haven't seen for quite some time now (there's this one girl I haven't seen since after Form 3, can you imagine?! hehe..)

Form 3?

Yep, you read right. This reunion is for my class of three years (1999 - 2001), 3 Agama.. We were in the same class since Form 1 because our class is the somewhat-experimental-class to take Arabic Language for our PMR, therefore we started studying Arabic in Form 1. Therefore, we are a lot more close-knit (I hope) than our other schoolmates. It so happens that 2001's 3A was the ONLY Agama class surviving until it's third generation, so the term kinda sticks..

Hehe.. Now I'm confusing myself.. Don't mind me yea, I'm still reeling from my sleep-induced light-headedness.. =)

Oh well, I was hoping to post the pictures ASAP, but it so happens that only one of us brought a camera along, so right now, I'm waiting for him to upload a picture.. Hehe.. But, I have, in my possession, a few pictures of those times.. Wanna see?



Class photo.. =) I know the pictures are not *that* clear, but well, those were the times when digital camera was unheard of (or is it just me?? LoL)




The girls of 3A.. After some heated discussion, we all decided that this is after getting our PMR results.. Hehe.. Their faces don't change, I tell you.. =) Hehe.. Not that mine did, but still...



The boys.. Hehe.. Funny seeing them again after so long.. Their faces also remains the same.. =)



Oh, and azwan, yep, azuan izadee ( @ wea ) was my classmate.. =) Can you recognize him in the picture??

By the way, my family has been organizing a trip to the East Coast starting this Saturday until 19th December, but the news of the floods are making its mark.. But still, we will go ahead with the plan, insya-Allah.. May Allah protect us from any harm or danger..

Hehe.. Oh well, I will post later.


Thanks for reading!


PS : Preview of the next post :










4 comments:

  1. salam...
    hehe, dh agak dh
    aritu pun awe ada tny how come i know u...
    rasa2 dlm dat pic, dia yg berdiri 2 dari kiri tuh kn?
    cam sama je gaya dia, baju merah n topi tuh..
    btw, nk gak p east coast skrg nih?
    be careful..

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx jenguk blog akak...bestnye dpt jumpa member2 balik..:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. SEronoknye!!
    bila la my form 3 class nak wat gathering pulak...
    Tak yah tengok gambar tu, I've thought that you're a prefect before..
    hahahaha ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe..rase kelakar plak bile tgk gmbr mase skolah dulu...=)

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?