Tuesday, May 3

The Hill

Salam..

Just a brief update today I'm afraid.. To keep the resolution that I've made (updating at least once a week, which I've already missed once), hence this post. In actuality, I'm supposedly doing my slides now for the presentation at ICBioE'11 in two weeks time. But alas, a break is needed to keep the mind fresh, no? =)

My to-do list for now:
  1. Completing the slides so that I could have at least a 10-days backup time for the rigorous polishing-up that my supervisors expected.
  2. Adding another sub-topic to my paper for journal submission (this is really, really a loooong way to go, but I need to take the first steps lest I'll be swamped by other work-related stuffs this coming months).
  3. Practice, practice and practice playing my guitar.. =)) Yep, I'm self-teaching myself for my personal goal achievement as required during YK's Personal Mastery training.. Alhamdulillah, it's getting better now compared to when I first started, which is, horror! ;p
  4. Start with the bioreactor for my optimization study.. This one, no comment.. Anybody wants to offer some help? *wink*
Oh well, life goes on. All the best to y'all in everything you do. When there's a will, there's a way.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. You play the guitar? This is the first mention is it not?

    Good luck with the conference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Hilman, this is the first mention, ever.. At least in this medium. Hehe.. Just started to pick it up around last February.. =)

    Btw, care to share where you're going to next month? ;) I always love to hear tales of new places.. *wink*

    And thanks for the wish. You too k. =)

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?