Tuesday, April 12

Template Designer.. My Current Obsession. =)

Salam..

For those who know me, they were quite surprised when my blog was decorated by hearts (of the lovey-dovey kind) last time. Especially Miss Nad who I seriously think went, "Aik?!!" with a perplexed look on her face while viewing the page. (Nad, need your confirmation for this.. Hihi..)

=)

Nevertheless, that is not the reason why the background has changed (yet again). The fact is, I simply like to play around with my blog template, and the background, the links, the layout, everything. Which is why, I love Blogger's Template Designer.


Live preview of the changes.. ;)

Do check it out if you are a Blogspot user. You could also upload your own picture as the background of your blog. Personally, I love the Abstract pictures although there were also some good ones in other categories.

=)

Till next time peeps! Thanks for stopping by. =)


5 comments:

  1. Macam best je template designer ni. Jeles sebab Wordpress tak boleh buat macam ni :( By the way, macam kenal je corak kat background ni. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do view my blog with this url
    http://hilmannordin.blogspot.com/view/mosaic

    I tried it on yours, but somehow you didn't activate the dynamic views.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wan, best2.. Hehe.. Xpe, WP ada secured post.. Hehe.. Semuanya ada pros and cons.. ;) By the way jugak, mmg kenal corak tu.. Heehee.. Tp org da tukar before jumpa dia.. Maka, dia la yg tiru org.. Hahahaha.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilman, done! Hehe.. Interesting eyh.. I rather like it, and the flipcard one. I was a bit confused why it didn't work on mine, so after some googling, finally diagnosed the problem..

    Now, try this : http://missirina.blogspot.com/view/flipcard#!/

    =)

    ps : Thanks for the feedback though. I didn't know this feature existed before.. ;) Haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only drawbacks (or advantage) is it become easier to read your previous posts. there's some weird feeling when I read my own, at least.

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?