Sunday, March 6

I've Lost Count On How Many Times I've...

Salam..

It's certainly been a while, isn't it? The truth is, this is attempt #20++ a.k.a. I've lost count of how many times I wanted to update this blog. I'm sure a lot of us have experienced this, where once something happened, the first thing that comes into mind is, "I'm going to blog about this, later."

Only that 'later' sooner or later becomes 'not ever'. One of the things I've noticed is that, once the excitement has passed, I started to question, "Hmm.. Should I post this up? Ala, malas la pulak nak menulis. Banyak lagi benda nak buat.."

--> First moral of the story, don't procrastinate things okeh!

Another thing that I sometimes struggle over is the fact that I'm overthinking about what people *want* to read, as opposed to what I *want* to write. After all, I think most of us who write or blog, truly and really appreciates it when there's feedback from people who read it. It makes me feel warm and understood when this happens, so when none were given, I start thinking that, "Well, this is not interesting enough. Let's find some other things to blog about." So basically, the intent to write has now changed. And that, my dear readers, stresses me out. Period.

--> Second moral of the story, truly understand why you want to do something. If it's truly for personal gratification, then that should be the push @ motivation for you. Surely, you'll feel much more satisfied with result. ;)

So now, I'm thinking of transforming this blog. But, of course, nothing big, just expect some changes on the topics I'll post about. Hopefully, y'all still be reading this after kayh.. Because I will try my best to keep Hearts in Two alive. After all, we've managed for almost five years now, right?




All the best to all! And as usual, thanks for reading!
=))

7 comments:

  1. sila update! ngeh. tulis aja, apa mahu tulis. kalu malas, takyah tulis. when people xcomment, doesnt mean meke xbace. sebab kakadang bace jek, tapi tatau nak coment. oke, pasni if sy bace, sy tepek tapak kaki aja ye.

    chill!

    pasan gak, lama xde update. tapi tanak la terjah, sebab sy pon xde bekunjung. lately ni nak start aktif balek, prektis magic power. peace. =)

    *paham, sume pon da bz gabak dah kan nowni. kakadang tengok komen pon xbereply slalu dah. uuu~ wendu jaman dulu. tapi jaman skang, arus create new envi lak kan. takkan asik nak back to past time. aaa, apekah dah karangan dah*

    ReplyDelete
  2. cik teddy!! wow, first time bc karangan anda.. ;p

    hehe.. tadi tengah main2 ngan template, tetiba ternampak ada 1 komen.. ingatkan blogger ny preview ada problem rupanya mmg betul.

    lol..

    betul2, busy manjang, kdg2 bila xbusy pun buat2 cam busy, pastu sendiri terasa cam busy. ahaks..

    mcm x makes sense je ayat kat atas tu, haha..

    anyway, mari la kte sama2 mengaktifkan diri balik.. =) terjah menerjah cam dolu2, tp serentak dgn perubahan masa (mula2 nak ckp pertambahan usia tp...), dgn diri msg2 yg berubah (ke x?), kte bina kenangan baru keh.. magic power? apekah?

    ;p

    ps : Ni dah betul2 karangan dah ni..

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam.

    I too have lost count on how many times I wanted to update mine. Looking at yours updated, I quickly add new post in mine.

    I too always overthink on what people want to read, and sometimes, I do know what people want to read. But most of the times, I just cant churn out something that would attract attentions. So i always turn out writing what I want to, and to my despair of seeing no comments on it, LOL~!

    all the best~!

    p/s: missteddy, mana magic power? lama dah tak nampk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cik Rinaa!! :) At lastttt.. Hehe. No matter what, orang tetap akan menyinggah blog Rina setiap kali ada update. So please keep on writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I too always overthink on what people want to read, and sometimes, I do know what people want to read. But most of the times, I just cant churn out something that would attract attentions. So i always turn out writing what I want to, and to my despair of seeing no comments on it, LOL~!"

    Hilman, exactly! You took the words right out of my mind.. Hehe.. But it would always comes to that, don't you think? Because for me, the initial reason to write was fundamentally because I wish to be heard, so naturally I'd love to get feedbacks (macam sekarang ni, tengok, semangat pulak nak update blog.. haha).

    So now, instead of making *that* expectation to dictate the way I blog, I've decided to just write freely.. It certainly takes a lot off my back.. =)

    Will go read yours after this kayh.. *wink wink*

    And regarding the no comment, I'm echoing miss teddy, kadang2 tak tahu nak komen apa.. =) Still, I have always enjoyed reading your posts, even though most of the time I'm being a silent reader. So keep up the good work yea..

    Salam. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cik wan, terima kasih banyak-banyak sebab sentiasa menyokong.. Hehe.. Really & truly appreciate it.. Will keep on writing, insya-Allah..

    At last, org update jugak.. Tapi yg dlm drafts tu, semuanya cam dah tak relevan sekarang ni.. Hehe.. Tu la, tunggu lama sangat.. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quantity doesn't matter only quality matters.

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?