Tuesday, November 16

“When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.” ~ Peace Pilgrim.

Salam..

My heart feels heavy, and my mind weighs on me. Sometimes, the decisions you make, would not only affect you, but also the people around you.

I'm sorry if what I did does not sit right with you, though a civilized request for explanation would have a better substitute than treating me like I've done something wrong.

Guess what, you did it; you win.

I really do't know what I did wrong, and I've exhausted myself trying to find my fault, over and over again, until in the end, I'll just blame myself (again) for everything that has happened.

For what it's worth, thank you for making me the person I am.
*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?