Sunday, November 9

Together As One..


Salam..

Last week, something happened that had undoubtedly shaken me up, not to mention my friends.. And the first thing I felt was guilt. Someone trusted me and asks me to do something, but I wasn't able to do so..

Gosh, I feel so horrible.. And it's only after making sure everything was alright that I am able to make peace with myself.

Dearest friend, if you're reading this, just know that I'm sorry I couldn't be there..

As it it, life is too precious to be wasted away.. And somehow I know you didn't mean to do the things you did, but please know that your friends are here.. If you need any help, we'll gladly extend a hand to you.. And even if all you wanted is some company, we'll be there. So please, don't just think of this life as an endless hopeless and bleak one, coz even though it may seem that way now, with us beside you, I know you WILL make it through. Always have faith that things will get better, and that you'll come out of this a stronger person.



We Luv U
, Dearest One!!

And never ever forget that..

We stick together, no matter what.. =)
And you can't rid us easily! Lol..
Have faith, and be happy..


And that applies to anybody who is reading this, okay.. And have fun during the holidays, be it playing with bacteria or holiday-ing by the beach or even working part time.. =)

11 comments:

  1. wonder untuk sapa ni...

    and bila baca...

    And that applies to anybody who is reading this,

    untuk aku???
    *sambel tunjuk kat diri sendri*

    hahaha

    well kepada sesiapa yang dimaksudkan harap dia ok..
    n i'me here too for u!!
    *mode gatal*

    ReplyDelete
  2. rina, didnt realize u took tht picture! hehehehe...
    coincidence, i blogged about this too. =)

    hope she's doing ok now. I HOPE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kamal --> haha.. when i said that, yup, i mean everybody who is reading, including you! =) basically, I'm wishing all of you to be happy even though at times the future looks bleak. =)

    n mode gatal?? haha.. bukan ko selalu camtu ke? lol.. jgn marah, gurau je... =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. patt --> hehe.. i was suddenly inspired by that pose.. more so, when I am at the very back.. lol.. anyway, yeah, baru perasan patt punya post.. =)

    hopefully, she'll be fine..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Owh..Kandid ek?? Kalu tau, mesti I dah posing maut punya dah.. Hehehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. for me too la? LOL!

    wishing you get the best in life.

    kepada sesiapa yg dimaksudkan juga, you got among the best friends you can ever imagine.

    even if they are not cool enough, imagine it

    ReplyDelete
  7. zira --> hehe.. yup, candid.. org kan mmg org yg suka tangkap gambar candid.. hehe.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hilman --> hehe.. yup, for you too of course!! =) and thanks for the wish. I truly hope that we will all get the best things in life.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have all, at some point in our lives, have let our friends down. The onus is to learn from that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. yahaaa...sy suke foto ini
    kandid baek punyeeeee...

    yup, we stick to-gether2

    ReplyDelete
  11. gallivanter --> i know what you mean. anyway, thanks.. =)

    alee --> hehe.. kan3?! naseb baik korg xperasan ms tu.. kalo tak, mesti sume posing-mosing... lol..

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?