Saturday, November 22

My Thesis Initial Work..

Salam..

How's the holiday so far?? Haha.. To tell the truth, it does not feel like a holiday to me at all because for the past two weeks I have been constantly at the lab doing work for my thesis.. Haizz, why oh why my cultures are growing so fast?!!

LoL..

Guess it is to be expected. Dealing with unknown number or bacteria species is something that requires diligent work and constant observation. Haha.. Anyway, I know I've mentioned my thesis title a long time ago, but the truth is, my supervisors wanted to try something new, which got something to do with termites..

Termites??

Yeah, those whitish ant-like creatures which really likes to eat the wooden part of our houses to the point of total destruction. Only for my thesis, I did not look for termites at home, but those which utilizes waste as it's primary source of food, namely palm waste.

So what I did was to go search for termites at.....


Palm oil plantation.. Preferably at the reputan-reputan kayu and daun.. =)
Want a closer look??



Here's a few of them..



And another batch of termites..

Hehe.. It's interesting, and it needs a lot of work, so I do think that sacrificing this holiday time is worth saving some time during next semester. After all, we're going to have 22 credits for the last semester which is the highest number of credits we've ever taken this 4 years of studies.

Okay, will add up to this entry soon. Need to go out for a while, hehe.. So, till next time!

And thanks for reading..
=)


2 comments:

  1. yala....lazy to come UKM.....next sem i'm sure is a crazy sem

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaa
    busuk kan itu plantation
    baru je lawat hari itu
    huhuhu

    well gud luck in ur thesis!!!

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?