Sunday, November 25

Pizzalicious??

Salam..

It's been a busy weekend, and I've got a lot to tell.. There's the heading back to Ipoh post (this time, with pictures!!), then me being a facilitator at Kolej Matrikulasi Negeri Sembilan the day after the Ipoh trip, those movies reviews I promised and yada..

Anyway, I think I better start from the beginning of my holiday.. As I've said earlier, my exam was finished on Wednesday last week, so the very next day, Nad and I went to the Mines. Surprised? Hehe.. Actually, some would be wondering, why did we go there when there's so much more places to be (read = more interesting, fun etc)..

Well, the truth is, we went for the sake of restocking our DVDs.. Hehe.. Me with my animes and Nad with her movies.. =)

Hehe.. Surprised, aren't you?

But, first things first. After arriving, we had already planned our time.. 1 or 2 hours browsing the DVDs, 1 hr lunch, and the rest for miscellaneous.. Set!

But, just after buying some magazines, with Nad searching in vain for her Apo magazine, our stomach started voicing their disagreements..

Krrreeeuuukkkkkkk...

Ugh, better get some food down there.. So after weighing all the options available (not that there's a lot of them), we decided to go to Pizza Hut.

Guess what we eat??


TADAA!!



Hehe.. I chose the Calzone (which is the giant-karipap thingie) with Cheese-baked Meatballs plus Puff Pastry Soup, while Nad had the Deli Chicken Wings, Prawn Olio and Mushroom soup..

Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. haha... just ate pizza yesterday. prawn olio and the mexican set. you are lucky i dun take pictures. we even have debate whether the mushroom painting is actually a mushroom or a "lesung batu". LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ngeh~
    pizza, mama ske beli tu, beli musti nak 2 set, pahtu penat nak sumbat2, sebab pizza sedap mase panas2...

    hahaa...
    err, even menchentai makanan, tp yg kamo sebot2 tu, amende kah?
    instead of the karipap gaban kamo sebot jak kite ase yg putih2 dlm gamba tu...

    wakaka...

    look gile sedap~ (^^)"

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?