Thursday, November 15

Free at Last!!

Salam..

I'm finally FREE!!

"From what?" You ask..

Hehe.. Actually, I had just finished my final exams.. It's a big relief, you know.. And although I'm not quite satisfied with how I answer certain questions in the 5 papers I had to sit for, I know that I did it at my best ability at that particular time.. After all, there's no use crying over spilt milk, right?

Oh well, tomorrow, me and my family will be heading out to my grandmum's house. I'll drive, for sure, coz my dad is quite unwell starting yesterday, so I'll be facing a long drive tomorrow. Hopefully I'll reach my destination safely, no?

=)

By the way, I was going through my email yesterday and come across this :



And, another one :




Isn't it beautiful?? In case you're wondering, it's a cherry blossom tree.. Usually found in Japan, they're one of nature's most beautiful tree (or is it flowers?)..

Hehe..

That's all for now though.

Do tune in.. I'll try to add something up ASAP..

And, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, what do you think?