Tuesday, August 11

And the Future Looms in the Horizon...

Salam..

So sorry dear readers for the relative silence of this blog for weeks. I've been busy trying to make myself busy enough to make it worth the salary that I'm earning. Oh well, there's only so much reading that one could do anyway..

=)

So, how's its been? As you'll probably realize, the month of August has been full with graduation ceremonies for a lot of universities in Malaysia. And guess what, mine is on the 16th which is this coming Sunday! And that is 5 days away.. Somehow, I just can't believe how fast time flies. It seems just like yesterday that I started as a first year student, with all the awkwardness of a new environment and a sea of unknown faces.

This four years have been great, considering all the fun and troubles I've gotten into and the things that I've learn along the way. After all, these experiences is what shapes you, right? And I don't know how much I've changed, but I know for sure that some aspects have changed for the better.

And the friends I've met and made has, no doubt, make the experience so much sweeter. So, congratulations girls!! You guys ROCK!! =)


.- . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - .

. _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ .


Anyway, the rehearsal is going to be on Thursday. I will be going with wan, anyone wants to join us? Hehe.. Perhaps we'll have an early photo shoot session.. *wink*

Lastly, congratulations to all who had, are and will be graduating!


Thanks for dropping by!
=)









3 comments:

Well, what do you think?