Friday, May 15

Just a Quickie...

Salam..

It's been a while, and I know I've been neglecting this blog for quite some time.. Oh well, what can I say, actually there's a lot to blog about, but couldn't find the will to update.. Actually now I'm busy with my thesis writing.. Just yesterday, I've submitted my Plant Design Project, and it is a relief knowing that it is out of the way.

Most importantly now I am aiming to finish off my writing this week, so understandably I have to decline all requests for KLCC @ MidValley @ SunwayPyramid etc.. Hehe.. So sorry dear friends, especially one that I haven't seen for such a looooooooooong time... Fret not my dear, I will plan our outing day when the time comes.. Hehe..

Oh well, just a quick update today.. Off to do writing now.. Wish me luck!

=)

ps : My Plant Design Project =>

2 comments:

  1. haha.
    i had a picture of ours (my group) taken too!
    kenangan of a year's hardwork. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah
    plant design pon kene hardbound ek??
    aku 254 page
    edit pon ala kadar, sebb agak last minute gak
    kalo tambah hardbound lagi, tak siap lak
    ko wat pasal pe ek???

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?