Wednesday, April 1

"Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it." - Mark Twain

Dear 1st,

Have you ever felt completely distressed and all you wanted to do was to find some place quiet and just cry? Have you ever tried to stop the tears from falling so much that even trying to look down would cause your view to be blocked by unshed tears? Have you ever wished that it would just STOP and just give you a break?





I'm sure you haven't. Hah! Lucky you.

The thing is, why does every TINY thing becomes a matter of utmost urgency when the truth is, it’s nothing? Why cause sadness and grief to those around you when all they wanted to do was help? Not even a thanks was given, but guess what, those who really matters don’t even expect that. Just a little hope that life would continue on peacefully without having to walk on a frail layer of ice that would break any time.

I’ve got so many wishes growing up, but it never lives up to this. What I’m wishing now is just to be able to go through, with a smile intact and my faith in the old saying “budi baik dibalas baik” still remain. Coz I’ve been doing so for so long, but never got that sliver of hope realized even until today.

And even through everything, I still want to wish you something. May you live happily, oblivious to the pain you caused. Even while hurting that special people around you. I just hope those people would be strong enough.


Love,

7th.


ps : I guess I just like to torture myself. Haha.

2 comments:

  1. Irina,
    Saya sedang "perasan disalahkan"
    Maaf kalu org ada wat apa2 salah kat Irina yea..
    And dun wori..
    I forgive u ady..
    Hahahahahahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hye irina..
    dun cry!hukhuk
    heppy alwez aa

    ReplyDelete

Well, what do you think?